What's new

One cab to rule them all or no cab at all

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Just moved into a new place(rent not own, but the first place i can call *MINE*) And i want to buy a cc cab to celebrate! cab to my understanding being, 'a box of 50' i have $250 budget for this. Whats the best cab in your guys's opinion? Or, should i not get a cab at all and just buy a 25 ct box? Give me your opinions please :)

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Well, I don't know but I saw someone mention they discontinued the punch punch (or maybe it was psd4?) cabs, so maybe see if you can find one of the last ones of those.
Buuuut, now that I'm thinking, that's probably more like $400 ish... :/
If you want 50 you'll probably have to go with the shorties or up the budget.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
oh I'm definitely thinking something in the corona size so i think its a decent budget i hope? I cant really up it as that would disrupt my budget for the next couple months lol.

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Haha, all I can really think of for 50 in that range is a cab of party shorts or two 25's of rascc. Maybe someone else would have a better idea.
Those are short but great... ;)
I cant think of a corona you could hit at that mark.

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
That all depends on your wants, needs and preferences man. Do you prefer larger sizes, or are shorties most convenient for you.... Want something to smoke regularly, or something to put back for occasions....

Nacho Daddy

Irrepressibly Irreverent Inveterate Ignominy
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
PLPC need a few years to really shine.$275.
Shorts are pretty good young and will get better with age.
I would not think in terms of "better", but in terms of larger.
If you are thinking Cohiba, $250.00 barely gets you started, AND, Cohiba needs years just like PLPC.
Currently the value cigar is the Juan Lopez #2, $200.00 good overall quality and in your price range.
The Upmann Connie 1 is always a good choice as are the Mag 46. around $180. - 210.00
I have had some yummy Hoyo Epi 1s recently if you like the milder side. $210.00
San Cristobal El Principe come in around $120. and never let me down, along with a Parti Short box
$125.-140. you are there.

A box of Monte 4 and a box of RyJ Mille Fleurs leaves room for a Por Larr Panatela........ almost.

Last edited:

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
PLPC are next on my personal list but I plan to lay them down for a while. If you want to start smoking them, Party Shorts is where it’s at.

Alternately, get yourself a box of H Upmann Connie 1 and a 5x5 of Half Coronas, would be like $16 over budget right now. Then you got your choice of big or small.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
There is a deal going on the H. Upmann Half Corona's that I just grabbed. Box of 25 for 86 bucks. Works out to like 98 after the exchange. Party shorts is another great pick though! Let us know how they smoke when you light em up.