What's new

One cigar

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
No “yadda yadda”! I need details! Are they free? Do I have storage? What is the climate there? Do I have good cutters? Do they age or does someone bring me freshies regularly? Are they air dropped? Why do they know where I am but not rescue me? Am I some kind of captive? Is it like a Truman Show situation? Is this even legal? I have rights!

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
No “yadda yadda”! I need details!
Are they free? Yes. We are generous.
Do I have storage? A beautiful, spacious humidor made from coconuts and seashells, glued together with the secretions of various indigenous life forms
What is the climate there? Tropical. If there were any women, they'd surely be in skimpy bikinis. This thought will haunt you on your long and lonely nights.
Do I have good cutters? Crab claws and sharpened seagull beaks. Man-up, brotato chip.
Do they age or does someone bring me freshies regularly? Fresh. Age them yourself in the Coconutador ya lazy bum.
Are they air dropped? Shot from a cannon mounted on cruise ships that pass close by. The girls wave to you.
Why do they know where I am but not rescue me? Why do you assume this is not by design?
Am I some kind of captive? "Exhibit" is the preferred term. "Specimen" is also acceptable
Is it like a Truman Show situation? Sorta, but with lower ratings.
Is this even legal? No. And?
I have rights! You whine a lot. Maybe we'll just send white owls and be done with it.

akpreacherplayz

The Preacher
Rating - 100%
115   0   0
Do I have storage? A beautiful, spacious humidor made from coconuts and seashells, glued together with the secretions of various indigenous life forms
What is the climate there? Tropical. If there were any women, they'd surely be in skimpy bikinis. This thought will haunt you on your long and lonely nights.
Do I have good cutters? Crab claws and sharpened seagull beaks. Man-up, brotato chip.
Do they age or does someone bring me freshies regularly? Fresh. Age them yourself in the Coconutador ya lazy bum.
Are they air dropped? Shot from a cannon mounted on cruise ships that pass close by. The girls wave to you.
Why do they know where I am but not rescue me? Why do you assume this is not by design?
Am I some kind of captive? "Exhibit" is the preferred term. "Specimen" is also acceptable
I have rights! You whine a lot. Maybe we'll just send white owls and be done with it.
Why am I so interested in watching this show?!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Lifetime supply of a single cigar would be boring.

I’d use them to light fires after week 1
Agreed, I love my variety. I don't think I could just smoke one cigar for the rest of my life. If I had too though I don't know how I'd decide. Probably be between the Anejo (46, 48, 60 or 888), Davidoff Nicaragua Toro, Tabernacle Corona, or the Padron 1926 Maduro (No. 2 or 35).

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Its all magic, one cigar, just the way you like, proper age. Everything. Think the perfect cigar moment. What cigar would it be with?

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I too would be clueless about a Cigar, more worried about food, fresh water, fire, and shelter. As you would be stranded, I would be worried about running out of BP Meds.:happy:

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
You have the unlimited power of your imagination and @Burnaz16 and @jasonatjl both select HUHC as an option? Dream bigger boys.

One stick forever would get boring after a while for sure, but Ill play along. Since I'm in a tropical climate, I wouldnt want to go with too thin of a RG (burn issues in high humidity) so Ill err on the side of caution and choose Punch Black Prince. I could smoke a lot of those before I got bored.

Rating - 100%
93   0   0
You have the unlimited power of your imagination and @Burnaz16 and @jasonatjl both select HUHC as an option? Dream bigger boys.

One stick forever would get boring after a while for sure, but Ill play along. Since I'm in a tropical climate, I wouldnt want to go with too thin of a RG (burn issues in high humidity) so Ill err on the side of caution and choose Punch Black Prince. I could smoke a lot of those before I got bored.
I have yet to have a Punch CC. Maybe it’s just my limited palette, but I’ve smoked through quite a few HUHCs and have yet to have an issue with one. It’s small enough that it’s still a relatively short smoke, it’s RG is large enough that it doesn’t get ridiculously hot, and it’s what I would consider a true “daily driver”.

Much like cars - sure, I’d love to drive a Ferrari or a Bugatti, or hell, even a nice Maserati, but at the end of the day, if I knew it was my LAST car, I’d still end up picking either an Accord or a CTS.

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
This response deserves some type of Major Award...