What's new

One of the perks of being single

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Well if he's anything like I was when I was single the smoke is the least of his problems. Sink full of dirty dishes, bean farts, dirty clothes, wet dogs....yea the smoke probably numbs the nose to the others. Amazing how quick all that changes when you start having good looking company over for the evening.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Well if he's anything like I was when I was single the smoke is the least of his problems. Sink full of dirty dishes, bean farts, dirty clothes, wet dogs....yea the smoke probably numbs the nose to the others. Amazing how quick all that changes when you start having good looking company over for the evening.
Sounds like my stepson - he lives in his cave ... i mean bedroom. That place is *disgusting*. Now that girls are a thing and he has a girlfriend, all of a sudden its *cleaner* (note not *clean* just *cleaner*) and he's asking for air freshener in his room so it doesn't smell so bad. Gotta love how the tables turn.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Cigs inside is king

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have a Austin air unit I’ll run occasionally but I personally like the smell of cigars smoke. Primarily smoke in the man cave game room. But cigs inside means cigs inside. If you don’t like the smell of bourbon and cigs then don’t go in the game room. I work pretty hard and in return we have fun and play hard....if a woman wants to bitch about cigs inside then you got the wrong woman. I’ve been known to pull a motorcycle or two in the game room too

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
First thing I did after my divorce was have a party. So much smoke in that house, and I can now play my deathcore turned all the way up