What's new

One of those rare nights

djs134

BoM May '06
Rating - 100%
66   0   1
Last night I had one of those rare opportunities to sit down for a couple of hours with a good cigar and a glass of tawny port. The wife was watching "American Idol" and I took the chance to retire to my future smoking room (which is now an unfinished basement), put a window fan in and kick back.

Not completely sure that nothing would interfere; I passed up a couple Padron 1926's and PAMs for a P3k. Poured myself a glass of Graham's 10yr Tawny and settled in to read. I was in cigar heaven for over 1 ½ hours! By the time I was done, I’d had a beautiful smoke without relighting or touching up to an inch and a half nub.

I fear for my future. I see Padron Prostitution looming!

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
Nice night. I love not getting interuppted. Nothing like smoking alone with just your thoughts and a beverage. :thumbsup:

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
There is Definetly nothing better than a nice relaxing evening with a cigar, a great drink and even better company

djs134

BoM May '06
Rating - 100%
66   0   1
I have to admit that my favorite show on tv these days is "American Idol"! Especially when it's on for 2 hours 3 days a week!! Not that I watch it, but my SO does and that gives me an opportunity to sit in my "smoking room" (basement) and enjoy a nice smoke. Last night it was a P3K and Caolila scotch. I was surprised to find that I wasn't too impressed with the combo. I love both, but not together. So far I've found rum or port to go best with the P*ks. What about anyone else? Have a cigar/drink combo that you particularly enjoy or dislike?

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Fully agree with the American Idol, also dancing with the stars, wife swap...All lead to a pleasant guilt free hour or two in the "lounge". As far as drink cigar mix, had to give up one or the other, booze lost. I like Fiji water and a Cuaba salmon:halfgrinw