What's new

One Year Anniversary

Hoshneer

Blumpkin King
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Today is my one year anniversary as a Tobacconist at a new shop I helped open. It's been an insane and crazy year of learning and making new friends. I haven't had nearly the time to participate in conversation as I used to do but I'm sure you all understand.

Truth is though this forum is what helped blossom my love for the leaf. I took the plunge and left a job I worked at for many years and never looked back. I wouldn't be where I am without you all and I don't want you to forget that. This board has a magical way of helping others.

You guys have been there for me through so many things in my life from house fires to family tragedy and all the other ups and downs. You sent my niece to Disney World and bombed me Fleshlights.

I just wanted to remind you all how much you made a difference in not only my life but others.

Love you fuckers!

Thank you to all the folks that hold this board together and are the glue that binds us.

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
Well, you are everyone's favorite gingerbearded hoosier....

Like I told you the other day, I'm proud of you and the courge it took to make your career change. Love you, broseph. Glad to have met you, and always look forward to seeing you and Mel again!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Congratulations on your one year anniversary at Copper Canyon Rex!

We talked in depth about you making this change and it really warms my heart to hear you say that it has been a positive one. At the end of the day, I love you man and want what’s best for you!

Looking forward to seeing you and sharing a smoke or 6 in a couple of weeks when I’m in Fort Wayne.

Sent from my iPhone using that Tapatalk Thingy

Hoshneer

Blumpkin King
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Congratulations on your one year anniversary at Copper Canyon Rex!

We talked in depth about you making this change and it really warms my heart to hear you say that it has been a positive one. At the end of the day, I love you man and want what’s best for you!

Looking forward to seeing you and sharing a smoke or 6 in a couple of weeks when I’m in Fort Wayne.

Sent from my iPhone using that Tapatalk Thingy
You actually blade me feel much better when we talked. It was definitely a big leap, thank you so much for the support. That goes for all of you.