What's new

Only Boxes available. Help

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Not sure what cigars you are looking at or where you are looking but I have more than 1000 Cuban cigars on hand and there are only a handful that cost me more than $16.67 a piece.
These were double corona and churchill in size and singles. Ranged from 16 to 19 each. I can on you were I was looking if needed.

Rating - 100%
107   0   0
You seem Hell-bent on Churchills. There are dozens and dozens and dozens of smaller ring gauged and shorter Cubans that can be had at much lower prices and they are usually more flavorful and more interesting than big cigars.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I get that and do enjoy belicoso and torpedoes and some toros, but Churchills are my favorite. Shouldnt we smoke what we like? Maybe it's because my first cigars were cohiba esplendido down in central and south america while I was in the army back in the 90s that I am so fond of the churchill. Idk.

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
I get that and do enjoy belicoso and torpedoes and some toros, but Churchills are my favorite. Shouldnt we smoke what we like? Maybe it's because my first cigars were cohiba esplendido down in central and south america while I was in the army back in the 90s that I am so fond of the churchill. Idk.
Completely understood and you should definitely smoke what you like!

That being said you should still be able to keep your costs in the $12-$15 range for Churchill’s and double Coronas and from $8-$12 for the others. The trick is to wait for sales and buy in box quantities. If boxes are too expensive, finding a friend or 3 to do a box split can also help keep your dollar outlay to a minimum.

Sent from my iPhone using that Tapatalk Thingy

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Completely understood and you should definitely smoke what you like!

That being said you should still be able to keep your costs in the $12-$15 range for Churchill’s and double Coronas and from $8-$12 for the others. The trick is to wait for sales and buy in box quantities. If boxes are too expensive, finding a friend or 3 to do a box split can also help keep your dollar outlay to a minimum.

Sent from my iPhone using that Tapatalk Thingy
I get that and hopefully soon I can do that.