What's new

oops...

kirscovitch

Mad Matt
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
i just bought a new, large desktop humidor and 40 sticks to put in it. in my over eagerness to buy everything, i overlooked one tiny detail. all my cigars are due to arrive on thurs. the 16th. my humidor is due to arrive on the 21st.
my other 2 humidors are filled to the point of barely closing.
so if i take the cigars, put them in big tupperware container with the tube of humi beads that already arrived, they should be ok. right??:eyequiver

kirscovitch

Mad Matt
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
man,when i first got into cigars, and became a member of botl, i couldnt understand how all you guys could say that cigars are an addiction. but as time has gone on, and my stash of smokes has grown, and the looks from my girlfriend more penetrating.... i must admit... im hooked!!!! :love:

Greg

BoM October 2006
Rating - 100%
119   0   0
I figure it's about a 1:5, smoke:purchase ratio. Your cigar universe is only expanding, it's going to happen according to the Laws of Physics.

pdonlin

aka Tumbleweed
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I remember buying my desktop humidor and thinking it would offer more than enough space... now its full and its time to upgrade to a cooler! Oh well, I guess its better than some things I could be spending money on...

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
kirscovitch said:
man,when i first got into cigars, and became a member of botl, i couldnt understand how all you guys could say that cigars are an addiction. but as time has gone on, and my stash of smokes has grown, and the looks from my girlfriend more penetrating.... i must admit... im hooked!!!! :love:
I just keep looking at my credit card bill and just :sadcry: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame:

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Same story here. I went from a 50 count to a 200 count humi. Now that's full and I want to buy more smokes. I'm thinking one of those 3000 count 6' tall cabinets next.

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
My Avanti wine cooler is just begging for me to hook it up tomorrow. I just have to sneak the digital camera from my 8yo daughter and hope wife does not see me also taking it to work for the pics. Today I spent 20 minutes to set the freeking digital timer for the cpu fan to run independently of the unit. Has 7 on/off cycles per day, hope works like the set and forget.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just wish I could manage some self control and have that many cigars at one time......all of mine end up smoked.

However, I think my tastes are narrowing, so someday soon I will start buying things I want to age. When I reach that stage, I may need to talk to my bank about a loan....