What's new

opus X on the bay!!

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
what a fantastic 4th we had!! the grand finale, boarded the Bahia Belle sternwheeler at 8 and cruised mission bay till midnight! weather was absolutely perfect, great live band, and lot's of heinekin!! we watched 2 sets of fireworks (w/in 100 yards of the barge each time), and were treated to several more sets that you could see on any given horizon!

The smoke: AF Opus X xXx. started strong and continued to develop throughout! once again, a great great smoke!! and the setting made it that much better!!!

hope ya'll had a great 4th!

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Sounds much cooler than here Jeff.

Had a couple nice smokes on the drive out. Too hot to smoke. We are in Phoenix. Got a room at the top of the hotel and the family watched fireworks all across the valley. Very nice but Marriott is an all non-smoking hotel. Tomorrow

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I've got pictures of the Bahia Belle somewhere. When we go vacation in San Diego we stay at the Dana on Mission Bay. We always get a room in the new buildings overlooking the bay. I love sitting out on the patio, watching the Belle, the other boats, and the people that are out and about.

Damn you Jeff, now I want to go back to San Diego! :thumbsup:

JRL

Formerly known as Jeeper
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
Ya I want to get back there too. Its been way too long. Love Diego.

Donk

WTF is a Donk?
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I have to say I fired up a nice power ranger on the 4th as well, I still can't get a liking for Opus X's. And what is worse I have like almost a dozen of them too. weird huh.

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
I have to say I fired up a nice power ranger on the 4th as well, I still can't get a liking for Opus X's. And what is worse I have like almost a dozen of them too. weird huh.

i've heard from quite a few folk, ya either love em or hate em. if you ever wanna trade...!!!!