What's new

Opus X?

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hey all, so I need to re-up on my Opus stash as I finally just smoked my last one from a few years back. Used to be able to find them pretty easily at 12-19 a stick. I can't find them anywhere any more.

I've been out of the buying game for a while, so maybe I missed something? If you buy Opus, where are you sourcing them from?

I miss living in Tampa :)

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
When I see them they are bundled with other Fuentes Tampa sweethearts doesn't sell them?

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Following this one...been wanting to try my first Opus X as Fuente is my favorite cigar maker by far. But like y'all said...im only seeing them as part of sampler bundles for 50-75 bucks.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Following this one...been wanting to try my first Opus X as Fuente is my favorite cigar maker by far. But like y'all said...im only seeing them as part of sampler bundles for 50-75 bucks.
Used to be pretty easy to get them around spring time every year. Seems that's not the case this year!

Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Should be some available around Fathers Day. With that said, with more people working from home, means more people smoking, which ultimately means less supply.

My local B&M in CA had XXX in stock for $24/each, and No. 4’s for $26, but that was the first time I’ve seen them in the wild, in a while.

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
The spring shipments normally arrive a few weeks before Fathers Day and again around Thanksgiving or Christmas. The trouble is many retailers jack up the prices well above MSRP. Why do they do that? Because people pay it. My local B&M gets 2-3 boxes during these periods, but doesn't ship or do online orders.

Is there a particular vitola you are looking for?

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
The spring shipments normally arrive a few weeks before Fathers Day and again around Thanksgiving or Christmas. The trouble is many retailers jack up the prices well above MSRP. Why do they do that? Because people pay it. My local B&M gets 2-3 boxes during these periods, but doesn't ship or do online orders.

Is there a particular vitola you are looking for?
Not really a particular vitola, thank you though. Not looking to spend double MSRP.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I buy a few Opus here and there and I will say the days of getting them at MSRP are ALMOST gone. I tend to search high and low on the interwebs to find them. I'm also lucky enough that I have a few stores send me a message when they get them before they even list them on the site.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I buy a few Opus here and there and I will say the days of getting them at MSRP are ALMOST gone. I tend to search high and low on the interwebs to find them. I'm also lucky enough that I have a few stores send me a message when they get them before they even list them on the site.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
All good. I don't like them enough to chase them around the internet at more than MSRP. Glad I asked!

Mr.Draned

The Grey Rooster
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
I know Harry’s Smoke Shop here in Philly usually has a selection of Opus available for a fair price, and they ship.
If interested, I would say give them a call and check.

PamunkeyHub

Jayson
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Ever since that shipping container of Opus was stolen, they've been much harder to come by. Shops with an Opus account usually have some stock at MSRP. Then there's the flippers on fb and resale online vendors.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I saw some at Morehead City Cigar recently. You may be able to contact them and get something shipped. Their prices were on par with KR and they had some Eye of The Shark on stock as well.

They seemed comparable to JR Cigars prices.

I didn't buy any because I was coming back through town on Monday and figured I would get one for the ride home. Unfortunately they were closed.