What's new

OR Anejo's?

chipslave

Gonads and strife...
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
fellas...

need a judgement call here. Stopped by my local last week and picked up what appears to be OR Anejo #48. I have never seen one so I am looking for someone with more experience to clue me in.

Here is a pic of the cigars in question:

Link

Thanks guys!

David

<b>Co-founder</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
The guys in that thread are gonna know more about the Fuente line than 90% of the people that post here...if ya know what I mean. :wink:

Anyway, if they are original release as they are claiming, you made quite a score.

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
From what I understand the original release of Anejos did not have cedar or a ribbon. I would believe those are originals based on that. Now if they are fakes or legit is another question which may be hard to tell over the net. The bands do look like they have some age on them. How is the cello, got some yellowing going on???

Since the owner of the shop is close with the Fuentes, I do not see any reason he would be selling fakes. Nice score!

Moglman

Mountain Hound
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
That's a beautiful find chipslave! I believe you'll be casually strolling back into that store, appearing bored, looking over the AFs.

chipslave

Gonads and strife...
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Moglman said:
That's a beautiful find chipslave! I believe you'll be casually strolling back into that store, appearing bored, looking over the AFs.
Happens to me all the time there. I also came across TAA's for $34.95. I am convinced that this shop owner doesn't know what he is doing, which is fine by me.

Quite honestly, I dont even want these cigars. I am not a big anejo fan. They would be better off in someone else's collection. First decent trade offer can take 'em. I think I have 2 left to trade.

Rating - 90%
11   1   0
chipslave said:
fellas...

need a judgement call here. Stopped by my local last week and picked up what appears to be OR Anejo #48. I have never seen one so I am looking for someone with more experience to clue me in.

Here is a pic of the cigars in question:

Link

Thanks guys!
Holly shit man! How much are they? How many can ya buy? Bos split? Can ya pick some up for me?????????

chipslave

Gonads and strife...
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Sweet...

I think I have found a good home for these. The owner may better be able to appreciate these fine cigars than I would!