What's new

Orvis Bandera Leather Jacket

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
I checked it out, sweet jacket! Wish they detailed that "Orvis Global Pocket System" some, but I can't seem to find a description.

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Yeah, I pulled that up as well. Sort of are the key words. I was hoping for a little more detail, but then again, I'm ALWAYS hoping for a little more detail! LOL

Either way, it's a great looking jacket.

1f1fan

Toast!
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Thats a good looking jacket Todd.

It looks like there is room for a couple of flasks, some cigars, a cutter, a lighter...everything a BOTL should have with them at all times.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
That is a nice looking jacket, tempted to pull the trigger on that one myself. Now I have to decide.... new jacket? or box of cigars?

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Bro have you lost you damn mind or are you just made money? :scratchhe If you ask me you have a lot of nerve asking the Mrs. for a father's day gift that costs that much money!! :popeyes: Well I guess I should explain better if she's a stay at home mom that is. I would never ask my wife for that expensive a gift. Its only a damn jacket and sure not worth it. I'd rather spend that kind of money on the kids then a jacket. But hey I guess we have different priorities.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
375 is not outrageous for a leather jacket, but I only paid 2 and change for mine, on sale...at the end of the season...

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
Erich ... step away from the expresso machine and mellow out there buddy. :smokingme It never hurts to ask or drop hints on what you'd like as a special present. Hell, I do it all the time. I'm sure nobody will go hungry or without their daily change of underwear at Todd's house because he gets a nice jacket.

One good thing about quality leather jackets ... they may be expensive, but they generally last for many years. I've had mine for almost 6 years ... and in that time, my son has outgrown three full wardrobes.