What's new

Oust Fans

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know back in the day the Oust fans were the cat's meow for coolerdor/wineador and they've since been off the shelves for a few years. Has anyone found anything that perform even remotely close to these and are available to the general public??

herfdog

I am no rocket surgeon
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
were people just leaving the on all time?

If so, something can be done quite easily with computer fans. Even with batteries if needed.

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
were people just leaving the on all time?

If so, something can be done quite easily with computer fans. Even with batteries if needed.
They had a setting that allowed for on and off (intervals)

I said this in another post but easiest thing for me for a while was laptop stand with fan, usb out to plug, timer on plug.

SouthernerInSask

© MCMLXI
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
IIRC the oust fans would run for 5 minutes every hour. They use the D cell batteries and actually go through batteries pretty quickly.

If youre opening your cooler every so often (maybe once every week or so), there is no need to have a fan. Just opening the lid will allow for enough circulation

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IIRC the oust fans would run for 5 minutes every hour. They use the D cell batteries and actually go through batteries pretty quickly.

If youre opening your cooler every so often (maybe once every week or so), there is no need to have a fan. Just opening the lid will allow for enough circulation
But the idea of these fans was so awesome!! They were the gnomes of the coolerdor

SouthernerInSask

© MCMLXI
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I've been using rechargables for 3 years now...
great idea!

woooow!! You might wanna stock up on hum
idor space. I will get you back for this!
i appreciate the thought, but the return address on the package is only a temporary one...its set up to expire as soon as their system sees that the package has been recieved by you.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
great idea!

i appreciate the thought, but the return address on the package is only a temporary one...its set up to expire as soon as their system sees that the package has been recieved by you.
What kind of spy are you...will the package self destruct after opening too?!? Lol

Rating - 100%
43   0   0
Oust fans were perfect. Had 2 but my baby bro got hold of them some years back. Anyone seen a viable alternative that doesn't involve running wires and external timers?