What's new

Out of my small collection what’s your favorite stick

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
You've got some great sticks and some real dog rockets. Interesting mix. I personally like the Alex Bradley's and the Jamie Garcias and all the CC's you've got but I would skip the Black Pearl and a few of the other cheapys. I've never had a Davidoff. I must try one sometime.
Good to know about the black pearl!

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Good to know about the black pearl!
I was nice and didn't mention the Black Pearl, because I know some people here smoke and enjoy them, and who am I to tell someone what they should like.......on that note......Black Pearls always go in the trash, not even worthy of giving them away....sorry my opinion.

Rating - 100%
107   0   0
I was nice and didn't mention the Black Pearl, because I know some people here smoke and enjoy them, and who am I to tell someone what they should like.......on that note......Black Pearls always go in the trash, not even worthy of giving them away....sorry my opinion.
But when you first started smoking and got them in the “Surprise Brown Bag 20” from Thompson, you thought they were the bomb, right? I know I did. But I agree, life is too short to smoke shitty cigars.

atllogix

It's not @ Logix
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
JGLE, CCs.

Smoke the Black Pearl, they've got into your head now. It's a puppy jet now. Just see how it is. Everything's liked n not liked by someone.

Sent from my SM-G955N using Tapatalk

bwhite220

Brandon | BotM Jan 2038
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
They all look good to me. Why don't you smoke each one and then give us a review in the review section. Don't make the reviews overcomplicated. Did it give you a boner - yes or no? Did it make you feel like you were licking a rhino's balls again - yes or no? On a scale of 1 - 10, how many pierced nipples would you give it?

Get to smoking. Get creative.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The E#2 and Vigias are amongst my favorite Cubans, hands down. The Roma Craft Neanderthal is one of my favorite new world heavy hitters - so that base is covered. I'm interested in hearing your opinion on the Vigia when you get around to smoking it - as i've had some that were stellar and others not as much.

The Ashton cabinet is another nice , accessible smoke that I used to burn pretty often

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
The E#2 and Vigias are amongst my favorite Cubans, hands down. The Roma Craft Neanderthal is one of my favorite new world heavy hitters - so that base is covered. I'm interested in hearing your opinion on the Vigia when you get around to smoking it - as i've had some that were stellar and others not as much.

The Ashton cabinet is another nice , accessible smoke that I used to burn pretty often
@teqnick That Trinidad might be a Reyes, based on its size. Still an excellent cigar and worthy of a top 10 in his line-up.