What's new

Owasso, Ok cigar shop?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm new to the Owasso, Oklahoma area and have heard that there is a pretty good cigar shop called Classic Cigars here. Does anybody know how there selection is or if they have a cigar bar? Also, how their service has been? I would appreciate any feedback. Thanks!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well unfortunately that's one that I haven't made it too yet. If your looking for nice selection and great customer service try Fogue & Bates on 71st St or Archers Tobacco Pouch at the intersection of 61st and Yale. Both are great B&M's in the Tulsa area. If your looking for "open to the public" cigar bars there is a new one at the River Walk in Jenks (forgot the name) that's very nice. Archers also has a lounge that is open to the public but is not a full bar like the B&M in Jenks. Check out the attached link for addresses and a list of B&M's in Oklahoma.

http://www.perdomocigars.net/tobacconistsok.html

Stop by the Intro Forum and tell us little bit about yourself and enjoy. Lots of great and very knowledgable BOTL's here.

I'm about an hour SE of you in Tahlequah and have family that live in Collinsville. We'll have to get together sometime and fire a couple up. By the way... :welcome:

Angry Bill

2x BoM, BoY '08
Staff member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
Welcome and Enjoy Sir!. There are 3 decent shops in Oklahoma City Area, but I can only remember the Tobacco Exchange from when I was there two years ago. And they have a Tinder Box too!

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
I know Tobacco Exchange opened up a smoking room not that long ago.......they are located @ 2836A 63rd & May OKC,OK 73116

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
they just added it a few weeks ago ..........they have some TV'S and leather chairs but they are still working on it it looks to me.....

ezrider

ezrider
Rating - 97.1%
43   1   0
Hello and Welcome to BOTL.. I live in Sulphur, Oklahoma... we need to get a herf going on , theres some Okies on some other boards as well....
Lets keep in touch and get together this spring..........

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
Welcome aboard!!!!!

What tour are you playing?

If you are ever in the Michigan area let's touch base.

I'll get you out to herf 18 while your here.

Played in the Buick Pro Am last year and made the Pro (M.P.) a little nervous. Nothing worse than an ametuer beating the pro.

Anyhow, welcome.

Later

Scott (Hendy)