What's new

OWB Kydex

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Alright, I'm usually a huge fan of leather but I've decided to take the kydex leap for wearing doing chores and cutting wood. I'm looking for a holster maker that can add clips to the holster so that i can take it on and off without taking my belt off but not a paddle. Any insight or suggestions would be great.

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Look at gcodes rti system. Not a fan of their holsters, but the rti system works great.

I only use LFI (Lead Farmer) for holsters and he can make you a holster with the rti mount if you like it.

~ Dale
Georgia, USA

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
I cant get over how sharp some of the corners look on the Armigers. Are yours rounded more than they appear on the site?
All of my stuff is very well finished. The edges are beveled and smooth, and I have had no issues.
Also, Josh is very accustomed to tailoring orders for my customers. I'm sure you can email them and inquire about finishing your holster in a certain fashion.

Rating - 100%
95   0   0
All of my stuff is very well finished. The edges are beveled and smooth, and I have had no issues.
Also, Josh is very accustomed to tailoring orders for my customers. I'm sure you can email them and inquire about finishing your holster in a certain fashion.
Good to know, Thanks