What's new

Padron 45th Maduro-It Frakin' ROCKS!

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Still waiting for mine to arrive - from some of the comments here, it sounds like they will benefit from some down time. Even though they are supposedly rolled from 10 year old tobacco, it doesn't necessarily mean the blend is "married" sufficiently.
Of course I'm gonna try one almost as soon as they arrive - can't resist a new Padron, hehe.:blob:

rick12string

Caught in the Crossfire
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Thanks for the review Brooks. The PAM 64 Imperial is one of my favorites. I can't wait to try a 45th maddy. Just haven't seen them in any of my local B&M's yet. (Trashed my cigar budget for a while anway so maybe that's a good thing. lol? :crytears:)

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
You know, until this one, I never liked the Maddies that padron put out...I can't stand the '64 maddie, but the natural is great...

So, I have a box of natural coming, and I am wondering if it is going to be even better...

:cbig:

~brooks
Most of the guys at my store would agree with you. For some reason to me, for the most part, i like the 64s and 26s in Maduro (except in the 80th - the Maduro was horrible, the Nattie a work of art). The regular line I could go either way. If the tobacco is as old as they have stated (10 yrs), then a lot of this flavor may in fact be coming form the wrapper. So the Nattie could be a whole nother beast all together...

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I'll be picking up two tonite too - the mads.
The natty's are on back order - still waiting...

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I am new at reviewing but know what I like in a smoke, so please forgive my review :)

Dry draw reveals spice with an Oak flow...Very rich, chocolate smoke on initial puff...Deep, rich flavor....Box press, dark oily wrapper....Strong in flavor but not overpowering....Very tightly packed....Draw is perfect....Slight Cocoa flavor....Paired with Kalik beer....Very tight ash....Lots of smoke.....Cedary tones on the 2/3....Sharp burn....Sweet aftertaste in last 1/3…….nice

Overall a 9.5/10 smoke, worth the $25?, yes and no.....I think everyone should try at least one but I can't afford for this to be my daily smoke......I am a traditional CC lover but this is one fantastic smoke

As Cole Trickle says in Days of Thunder....."I am dropping the Hammer"

Bart

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
My local shop has them for 29- each. I might pick up one for some special occasion. They look beautiful.

I'm a fan of Padron's standard line, most of the sticks are under $6 and exceptional at that price.

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Smoked this bad boy last night. Very good but I was a little dissapointed when the initial spice went away. I am a total Tat/Illusione/DPG whore these days...

That being said, it was very rich, burned perfectly, and lasted forever. This was my first foray into the higher end Padron anny's and I will smoke more when my fascination with the spicy sticks wains a bit.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is by far the best stick I have ever smoked. Used my tax return to pick up four boxes in Virginia last month. The thing is just flat out incredible. I anxiously await a stick that will beat this...but I doubt it will be anytime soon. What an absolutely incredible smoke

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I smoked one a few weeks back and it left me salivating. I will be at a Padron event tomorrow and I am certain 1 or 2 of these will follow me home! Hands down, one of the best stick on the market.

strife

Watcher of the Sky
Rating - 100%
107   0   1
I think the reviews in this thread are confusing the words "spice" and "pepper", when I think of spice I'm thinking nutmeg, cinnamon, vanilla. When I'm thinking Pepin I'm thinking black pepper. Either way I still prefer the PAM 64.