Padron Serie 1926 #35

Quint

Wannabe
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Vitola: Padron Serie 1926 #35 Natural

Entertainment : Blue Planet The Worlds Reefs

Beverage : Dow 20yr old Tawny Port

I only had about an hour and I've had 5 of these sitting in my humi for a few months so I decided to break out of the CC kick I've been on lately and spark this baby up.

This is a beautiful cigar, nice smooth wrapper, slender box pressed construction.

Prelight draw was smooth and clean. Initial flavor was nice strong tabaco. After a few draws I became disappointed. The tabaco flavor was very tasty but that was it no complexity at all. About 1/2 through I started getting hints of cocoa and coffee that showed up nicely in the last 1 1/2''. It finished delicious but it took so long to develope I felt cheated.

The port was excellent by the way..........

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
thanks for the review. i've only had one 26, and it too took a while to develop. it was good, but not a top 10 contender!

jeff

MichiganM

The One, The Only
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I've only had one #35 and it was also a natural. I have to agree with your review. It did develop nicely toward the end, but was too short lived for the price, imo.

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
I like the Padron regular line in maduro very much. All 1926 series fall under the not worth price vs likability category. Your review is how I feel about this series in both naural and maduro.