What's new

Pairing Show, tonight's episode Sobremesa & Whisky

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
I remember reading Katman's review of that cigar, and him listing off all the flavors in root beer that her could taste. I am going to try one with some Virgil's root beer this weekend. Should be fun. Cool show idea you got.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I remember reading Katman's review of that cigar, and him listing off all the flavors in root beer that her could taste. I am going to try one with some Virgil's root beer this weekend. Should be fun. Cool show idea you got.
I've found that root beer, like coffee, pairs with everything really well. Our previous co-host Robby had a standing challenge for someone to find a cigar pairing with root beer that didn't work.

@Cigar Surgeon, thanks for the heads up! I enjoy your "weekly" ;) show. I'll be listening via podcast on my commute later in the week.
Hope more people from BOTL.org tune in too.
Thanks for the love and support. As a long commute guy myself I find the way to avoid road rage is the hundreds of hours of podcasts I queue up. Much easier listening to Dave & Barry of the Cigar Authority crack wise than the idiot in the next lane over who can't seem to pay attention to the road.