What's new

Pairings

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
I thought I saw or started this before but I can't find it. Post up some pairs that you like tried go to often or even just didn't work. Sticks/booze/brews/foods all is welcome. I'm even trying to match up from appetizer to after dinner stick

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
For me lately, it's been whatever is open and with whatever cigar. So in that case, Chivas Regal 12 years old with a cigar of whichever I feel like having at that time. If you're looking for a more specific pairing, I've actually enjoyed (and would recommend) Woodford Reserve and a Partagas Benji Homage cigar, if you can find them anymore. I know it was an extremely limited edition smoke with a certain amount of boxes made. The pairing of both together was amazing.

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Last pairing I really dug was Baileys on the rocks with a Dirty rat. Literally could do that every night and be happy.
ok that just sounds nothing short of perfect.....

personally digging the espresso w/just about any stick (yet to let me down)

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I am into my third bottle of this rum since I found it in February. The stuff is just outstanding. It's all sugar cane and a bit sweeter than most rums. So smooth and luscious. Just perfect with an evening cigar.
IMG_4317.jpg

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I am into my third bottle of this rum since I found it in February. The stuff is just outstanding. It's all sugar cane and a bit sweeter than most rums. So smooth and luscious. Just perfect with an evening cigar.
View attachment 64495
That looks awesome Dave. I've been looking for something other than beer to drink with my cigars when I want to drink alcohol. I can't do bourbon or scotch, which seems to be preferred choices here. Hopefully I can find it in the Kansas City area.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
As far as paring go. I really like a Porter or brown ale with a Maduro cigar. I don't generally eat with a cigar, but if I do I like homemade spicy summer sausage with a full bodied cigar.