What's new

Palio after two years of abuse..

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
Palio Warranty Policy

We at Palio cigar cutter don't take our slogan "A cut above" lightly, we live by it and think our warranty should epitomize it, so it's as simple as it gets! If you feel that the Palio cigar cutter you purchased has lost it's ability to deliver a quality cut, assuming it has only been used for it's intended purpose (cigar preparation), at anytime during it's life of use. Simply return it to ANY Palio cigar cutter vendor for a replacement. No questions asked! On vacation in another country or state? If there's a Palio vendor near where you're staying, take it there and get a new one. If ANY vendor does not recognize this warranty, please e-mail us info@paliocutters.com and let us know.
Nuff said ...

vperlman

Harleyrider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Great warantee!
And they don't just talk the talk, they walk the walk! :yes:

BTW, I assume you have tried cleaning the blades with a Q-tip dipped in alcohol, and it didn't help. If not, give it a shot --- the blades may just be dirty, not dull.

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
BTW, I assume you have tried cleaning the blades with a Q-tip dipped in alcohol, and it didn't help. If not, give it a shot --- the blades may just be dirty, not dull.

I will do the same, good reminder Vic. Todd pointed out a couple weeks ago my blades are pretty well built up with tobacco oils.

N2Advnture

Loyal to a fault...
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
...BTW, I assume you have tried cleaning the blades with a Q-tip dipped in alcohol, and it didn't help. If not, give it a shot --- the blades may just be dirty, not dull.
I'm glad you posted this bro, it definitely is worth repeating :thumbsup:

~Mark

vperlman

Harleyrider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
My pleasure, Mark. BTW, I finally got around to giving my son that Burlwood Palio that I got from you for his birthday, a couple of weeks ago. He was thrilled and asked if the blades were the same as mine. He said that it was absolutely the best cutter he has ever used. Like father, like son... :thumbsup:

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
Vic, definitely try out the alcohol.....on the cutter and in a glass too.

Just watch the fingers when you have the glass.

vperlman

Harleyrider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Vic, definitely try out the alcohol.....on the cutter and in a glass too.

Just watch the fingers when you have the glass.
:hysterica Good one, and a good idea! Also, you gotta watch out for the alcohols: I'll have a chilled isopropyl rubbing alcohol, straight up with an olive, barkeep! :bottle:

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was looking at these cutters and I was a little hesitant, but with a warranty like that i'll pull the trigger and get one.

vperlman

Harleyrider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I was looking at these cutters and I was a little hesitant, but with a warranty like that i'll pull the trigger and get one.
And they have the kind of customer service that every vendor SHOULD have. You won't regret the purchase for an instant. :love:

Cigar_Jack

BoM May 05
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I think the cutting issues I was having was a gummed up track. It has been working like new now. I'm going to dunk the thing in alcohol over night and see if that helps.