What's new

PAM Principe

Rating - 100%
58   0   0
(BOTL's - pasted this review of mine from another BB to get the format into circulation - any comments?)

I recently purchased two boxes of these, so I was hoping they would be everything I have found the PAM to be in other respects. I say this because I have never smoked this smaller size in the line, but these were the only size my regular vendor had in stock.

In short (no pun intended), this was everything other PAM's are, in a smaller package. A beautifully constructed, solid little powerhouse, it lighted and burned evenly throughout. It had all the richness and finish you would expect from the larger vitolas in this line, and added a certain richness derived, no doubt, from the proportion of wrapper to filler.

The truly extraordinary thing was the length of the smoke: it took me 65 minutes to smoke to a point comfortably above the band ... not bad for a petit corona!

I continue to grow in my appreciation of all of Padron's products, and I continue to find my tastes, overall, evolving toward smaller cigars.

Appearance: 9/10
Construction: 9/10
Flavor: 19/20
Finish: 8/10
Smoking experience: 18/20
Aroma: 9/10
Overall impression: 18/20

Total: 90/100