What's new

Panama City Beach Vacation

bwhite220

Brandon | BotM Jan 2038
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
Today we started our vacation in Panama City Beach, FL. If I’m being honest with you, I hate beaches - sand gets everywhere, salt water tastes disgusting, and the sun feels like it’s 3 feet away from you.

However, my wife decided to take our vacation in October this year to avoid the heat and the crowds and it’s been wonderful! We got a condo right on the beach and it’s a lot of fun to watch my daughters geek out over it. Makes it fun for me again.

Here are some quick pics that I nabbed throughout day 1.

View from our back deck.

Smoking a Cohiba Siglo I from my bestest friend, @nc_6789.

Our youngest. We call her Zilla because she’s freaking crazy. But occasionally, she remains calm and lets us take a good pic of her.

Hunting for... anything.

Me teaching Zilla how to boogie board. The water was flipping cold but she "had" to learn today anyway.

Our oldest, CJ, got in on the boogie board action.

Zilla said she wanted to do an imitation of me with the CC. I’m pretty sure I only make that face when I fart, though.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Nice, man. Looks a lot different than my trips down in for Spring Break in 05 and ‘06 lol.

Seriously tho, it looks like you guys are having a blast. I’m a little jealous as I sit here and think about the many meeting I’ll be in tomorrow lol. And those are some really good pictures! Enjoy the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Lived and worked there several summers. Flippin great place in every season. Possibly the nicest sand in the world. Killer sunsets obviously. And the water clarity can be unreal. Some great food around too.