What's new

Paris May/June 2008

Halon

BoM August '07
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Going to be studying at the European Business School for a month or so next summer, and would like to take advantage of the whole being outside of the United States deal. Sounds like there are a few good shops and cigar bars around. Just throwing this out there in case there are any brothers in Paris or anyone who knows great little places to go in Paris. Been there once, didn't have time to look around for cigar shops. I'd like to hit up Nice for a few days after I'm done, but we'll see what the girlfriend wants to do. Might end up in Amsterdam, or Hamburg would be cool. They have a great LCdH. I really like Barcelona, too.
Any brothers across the pond at all? I've got 3-day weekends from school, and one of the weekends is a 4-day weekend so I'll be doing a bit of travelling.

TYLER

Halon

BoM August '07
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
HA, I was actually thinking that.
Maybe take the Eurail down to Barcelona or Madrid one weekend, pick up some of the Spanish stuff too!

TYLER

Halon

BoM August '07
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Been to Purtugal. REALLY liked it. Been to most of Europe, besides stuff further east than Slovakia/Czech Republic and northern Europe. I'm hoping to hit up Switzerland, cause I haven't been yet. Right now I'm thinking London, Barcelona, Nice, and Geneva. But I'm sure it'll change up a bit when I talk to the gf about it!

TYLER

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
Paris:

-- Le Lotus at 4, rue de L'Arcade.
-- lower level of Publicis Drugstore which is at the top of the Champs Elysees very close to the Arc
-- Boutique 22 at 22 ave Victor Hugo also not far away from the Arc
-- A La Civette on rue St-Honore just around the corner from the Hotel du Louvre

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
Dude,.... Amsterdam...It's Legal...
However...
I did Paris when I was 10. Climbed the tower because it was free to climb..Makes a good story. My uncle and I ditched the family at a 3 hour line for the Louvre. No $$$ = a climb to the top... do it do it

Halon

BoM August '07
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
So the official dates are May 11th-June 12th. Getting pretty excited!
Apparently there's a really good mojito shop close to the really good cigar store (which you might not be allowed to smoke in). Counting down the days!

TYLER