What's new

Parking Revenge

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Good. I like seeing obnoxious, self-important pricks like that being taken down a notch. I sincerely hope someone thought to call the police, too. Getting a parking ticket for his trouble might have driven the point a little closer to home.

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Someplace has "you park like an A$$HOLE" stickers you can buy online. Really sticky too! I always realize I need em when I see stuff like this. :)

JNT

The Bull
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I did this to a guy the other week at the nearby Wendy's, in my work car. Some one had come and boxed him on the other side, but gave him to much room, and he was able to 'Dr Evil' it out. Assholes everywhere.

thebayratt

Satori's Dad "NTA_Shawn"
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I've done that with the work trucks.
One rude woman kept parking in our assigned delivery truck parking spots... so one day we parked them about 6" off of her doors so she couldn't get in. She had to crawl in through her back door of her Explorer.... She didn't park there again.

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
Don't let me catch you parking over the line in a parking space. I'll pull my POS right up next to it, and block your door. I hate lazy, inconsiderate parking jobs.

iCraig

Cigars, hockey, and beer.
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
I do the same thing.

I also hate the asshats to park their big ass SUV in "small car" or "compact car" parking spots at my apt complex. I'm sorry you gotta walk an extra 100 feet because a regular spot is taken up, but if I'm parking up by the small car parking, it means my normal parking spot is already taken. If you take my small car parking, I then I have to park about 100 yds from my apt building.

I actually keep these in my car and use them all the time: http://www.youparklikeanasshole.com/files/notice_1.pdf

Coop

Fight
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I do the same thing.

I also hate the asshats to park their big ass SUV in "small car" or "compact car" parking spots at my apt complex. I'm sorry you gotta walk an extra 100 feet because a regular spot is taken up, but if I'm parking up by the small car parking, it means my normal parking spot is already taken. If you take my small car parking, I then I have to park about 100 yds from my apt building.

I actually keep these in my car and use them all the time: http://www.youparklikeanasshole.com/files/notice_1.pdf
Reminds me of the other night at the post office. Some asshat took up 4 spots in his 08 VW Touraeg... I wanted to do something very bad to the car, but choose not to get arrested since there are cameras all over the place