What's new

Partagas 150

J

jckposter

I got a fiver of theses this week an decided to try one today. Its the Corona Grande size. see in MRN page 341.

I was told this is a strong powerful old age style Cuban. As I sit here with a glass of ice water an smoke this very bold cigar I know at the half way point its going to stay with me awhile...the buzz is what I like the taste is solid..strong bold an to the point. The taste in my mouth will keep a smile on my face all day. As a man searches for good things in life, Its a great day to fine something so small that can give one so much happiness...As I smoke this to the end i think of all of yall here at BOTL, an hope in my heart all will fined such taste an peace in your cigars...

PS: I hate the person selling me these cigars. He has ruined all my other cigars...I look at them as common cigars, why must i have to smoke them...Damm you I say Damm you ...you know who you are..(Thanks for the great cigars) I would rather smoke one of these a week then 10 reg cigars...I am here to tell all of yall I am so F#$@$#@ ......ROFLMAO...

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
LMAO

Great review Jerry... and thanks for giving all us guys who have to smoke them "normal" cigars some hopes for finding the "one" in the future. :)

MMmmm Paratgas :)

Pulse

Bite me!
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Yup your f'ed my friend. Every day that passes and I hear things like this from you just reinsured that statement I made about you not too long ago...hehehe. And it's only Feb...LMFAO!!!!

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
You're smoking some good ones lately Jerry.
Nothing like a fine cigar to change one's perspective.
Thanks for the review. Sounds wonderful.

J

jckposter

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
N2Advnture said:
Jerry - How do the 150s compare to the 155s?

I would threw all my 155 away to get more 150 they aint close....just
ordered another 5er....Im sick very very sick rofcmao...

Its 4 hours later an I can still taste it.....

Boxdoctor

Jefe de la Herf
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yup... I have had the CG as well as the bigger one but not the robusto. Its in my top 10 and beats the snot out of the 155s ( the prominente from that humi was my favorite..I had a full 155 humi from 2000 and I have sold or smoked all but 3 Salomones )

avid toker

Regulator
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
The 150's sound like they're great.
Tell you what Jerry, since you've been ruined by the 150's, when and if you decide to throw away any of your "other" aged smokes, let me know. :smt033

J

jckposter

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
smokinafuente said:
Nice review! But I have one question, who typed it for you? :smt043 :smt081 :smt043

Typed it in WP an moved it here.......LOL

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
jckposter said:
Its a great day to fine something so small that can give one so much happiness...
I'm truly, truly sorry, but I just can't resist...

That's what she said, right? :smt081 :smt082 :smt044 :smt043 :smt042

J

jckposter

Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Jwrussell said:
I'm truly, truly sorry, but I just can't resist...

That's what she said, right? :smt081 :smt082 :smt044 :smt043 :smt042
Im not sure ask her when she gets home from work..... :smt098