What's new

Partagas Corona Gorda Anejados

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
I've had 2 or 3 and they were all OK. Not great, not terrible, but thats not exactly a glowing review for a stick that was supposedly 8 years+ aged and costs as much or more then Cohiba Siglo IV. While harder to find, I'd recommend aged JL1s or Mag 46s over the Partagas Anejados any day of the week, and the cost would be about the same. In summation, don't do it.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I've had this cigar and felt that although it was nice it was not worth the cost. There are other Partagas that are better value for the money. These are nothing more than habanos flogging their allegedly aged cigars but I don't think it's worked that well.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Picked up a few of these from @Master Shake about a year or so ago.

Partagas Anejados
OBE JUN 07
$16 Cuba
Soft hay and Cuban tobacco aroma. Faint orange zest & short bread cold draw. 1st- faint coffee & Cuban twang; oak, leather & cashew, subtle cayenne finish. It's a mild start, surprised there's still some tannin zing on the tongue... Firm draw, good smoke out put. Construction and performance are vg. 2nd- sweet ripe plum, welcomed addition. 2nd half much better than 1st, more of a classic Partagas profile.
55min
Med
22/30

Ive had the Monte and Partagas, the Partagas is considerably better. The lack of depth/complexity combined with the high level of tannin had me questioning the authenticity of the Anejados program. Itll be interesting to keep revisiting these over the years and see how they develop or fade.

Nacho Daddy

Irrepressibly Irreverent Inveterate Ignominy
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
"The lack of depth/complexity combined with the high level of tannin had me questioning the authenticity of the Anejados program. . "

along with the fact that NO ONE ever heard a whisper about them for all those years before release.

communist plot..............

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
"The lack of depth/complexity combined with the high level of tannin had me questioning the authenticity of the Anejados program. . "

along with the fact that NO ONE ever heard a whisper about them for all those years before release.

communist plot..............
maybe they bought the aged tobacco from the DR .....

communist plot..... continues

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
I have never had the Partagas Anejados but I would echo the sentiments of others and say it's probably not worth it. The Anejados series that I have tried Montecristo- Anejados Churchills and Hoyo de Monterrey- Anejados Hermosas No. 4 were good but NOT worth the higher prices. Better off buying Other Habanos that you know are good values.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've had 2 or 3 and they were all OK. Not great, not terrible, but thats not exactly a glowing review for a stick that was supposedly 8 years+ aged and costs as much or more then Cohiba Siglo IV. While harder to find, I'd recommend aged JL1s or Mag 46s over the Partagas Anejados any day of the week, and the cost would be about the same. In summation, don't do it.
That about sums it up