What's new

Partagas Serie D No. 6

Capn_Jackson

A Razorback lost in Texas land
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I know that the No. 4 is a popular vitola, I'm sure for very good reason. I'm contemplating getting some No. 6, though, as they're usually quite a bit cheaper and I'm running a little low on "short smokes." Got some great Padron 1926 #35 and #6, and I also have a few Short Stories which I don't really go for anymore. I need some more mid-afternoon smokes for when the kids are down for quiet time, haha. What, if any, thoughts on the Serie D No. 6?

Cheers!

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
In my limited experience (just one box), they’re war to expensive. At almost $9/per, there’s a lot of competition.

Party Shorts, if you want specifically Partagas. If you’re looking for the size, H Upmann Half Corona are (to my palate) better for less.

Capn_Jackson

A Razorback lost in Texas land
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
With valued suggestions from a few brethren, which I greatly appreciate, I decided to try the Party Shorts. Don’t know if they’ll be new or an older box, or whether they’re that good ROTT, but we shall see what we shall see. Excited to try ‘em out.

Dran

"That guy"
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
With valued suggestions from a few brethren, which I greatly appreciate, I decided to try the Party Shorts. Don’t know if they’ll be new or an older box, or whether they’re that good ROTT, but we shall see what we shall see. Excited to try ‘em out.
Always happy to give my opinion! Even to someone who makes the wrong choice in the end!

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
Mine were good, and at $3-4 per (where HUHCs were for a long time) I would be buying boxes. But they’ve always been the same price as reg production robustos, at least at the vendors I use, and when Shorts are as delicious and 40% cheaper, it’s a no brainer.