What's new

Partagas Series D No. 2 LE

Poni

BoM Oct 05
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
I don't review cigars too often (as you read on you'll find out why), but I was compelled to write one about this beauty. I've been trying to save this one for a special occasion, but couldn't resist any longer.

I would definitely rank this within my top 5 smokes. From start to finish I was truly amazed and pleased. Each time I took a draw from this cigar I was as satifisied and the previous one. I kept thinking to myself, "Self, you know this draw will not be as good as the last, so don't get disappointed." "[DRAWWWWWWW] ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :skew:"

The construction was excellent, wrapper very dark and oily. Burned well, but was lllllllllittle tight on the draw from being slightly moist (my humidor).

Very one dimensional, but in a satisfying way. Being a partagas fan, I enjoy the spices and creaminess this line provides. I found it to be medium to full in body (closer to full). Typical partagas profile with some slight hints of chocolate/coffee along the way. The flavors were much more apparent than most other partagas I’ve smoked. This was a good straight up in your face cigar. 8/10 on the stank-o-breath meter.

This guy went right down to the nub, unfortunately I only had but one :crytears:.
But as they say "I guess it's better to have loved and smoked than to have never smoked at all. :sing:"

Poni

BoM Oct 05
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
wow ashy, phenominal review! glad you enjoyed it :)

Actually i have about 5 left that I won't smoke, i'll send them your way.

N2Advnture

Loyal to a fault...
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Larry,
I had the pleasure of one at the Philly herf on Sat (court. Bassman). Your review was right on. I think these going to be up there with the 3 and the Mid. Better than the 1, definitely.

Great review bro!
~Mark

Hot_Sauce

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
I was smoking a PSD4 at the lounge yesterday and he spoke very highly of this cigar as well. Sounds like a must try for me. I love the Partaga line up.