Rating - 100%
4   0   0
CIGAR: Partagas Series S
SHAPE: Preferido
ORIGIN: Dominican
COLOR: Natural Cameroon
SIZE: 6 x 52
PRICE: $5.40

I bought this on on a suggestion from the fella at the north Arlington store. He said that this is the first cigar he smokes, every day. I LOVED this cigar. It's the best one I've had in a long time. I may even like it more than the Black, which is saying something. It was very good, had a good tobacco taste, with a sweet aftertaste. I was smooth enough that I could exhale it through my nose. I just can't say enough good things about it. I'm thinking of picking one up this evening for a mid-week smoke.

What CI has to say about it:
Exceptional full-flavored line series from Partagas.

An excellent extension of the top-selling Partagas line, the new Partagas Serie S is so named because all the sizes in this series are shaped cigars. The Serie S are perfectly made with a flavorful and complex blend of long leaves and a deliciously rich Cameroon wrapper. A tasty smoke with a smooth, satisfying and robust yet pleasant flavor.

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/prodDisp.asp?item=CS-PZ&cat=3#fanMail

It received a respectable score of 86 from CA, which I think is a little low. I'll follow up this review after I have a couple more.

MY RATING: 5 stars (*****)

**Edit**

I initially wrote this review for another forum a few months ago. Since I wrote this, I've had several more of these. They still are my favorite. Of all the cigars I've smoked over the years, I've never had one be my favorite for so long.

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
Gummi, i grabbed a box of the series S perfecto. a little smaller, but still the best camaroon i've had!

jeff