What's new

People I have worked with-

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Over the years I have worked with some dandy folks.

A young gal I have worked with for the last 6 months had a wreck yesterday. She was driving her car to go get auto insurance and accidentally ran her car into the insurance building.

Ryan, saved up his money to buy his 1st car. Instead of buying a car, he spent the money to build a garage to put the car in.

Daniel, had all of his windows covered with aluminum foil. Got arrested 4 times for sitting on a retaining wall in his underwear on the busiest street in town watching the traffic on Friday and Saturday nights. Called in to work that he couldn't come in as he had to perform brain surgery. He called in another time saying his girlfriend had given birth to a litter of German Shepard puppies on his bathroom floor and blood was everywhere from the puppies scratching her during delivery.

Anyone ever worked with any people like the above? To my knowledge none of them had been diagnosed with mental problems.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The military crowd and those that have froze their ass off in Alaska or other northern regions will appreciate this...back in the mid 90s, in an attempt to skip out on training in the middle of winter we had a soldier come in on crutches, rocking a knee brace on both legs, arm sling on both arms and sporting a neck brace the morning we were rolling to the field for a training exercise. Our platoon sergeant goes bat shit crazy and told him to provide paperwork to prove his supposed injury due to "falling down the stairs", he went to his car and left his props and got his ruck sack and spent the next few weeks with us in the field.

Same time frame, different soldier and attempting to skip out on training. In the gym the day prior he "drops" a 45 pound plate and breaks bones in his left foot, gets a cast put on his foot, and to keep foot warm serves as commanders driver for entire training exercise.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Had a driver I worked with once that was a pathalogical liar. He had been caught and called out many times. Just a couple for ya though....
Legally night blind, so he says, but was able to pass a DOT physical with no restrictions. Could only work from 6 to 4 monday through friday and lives an hour away. Could not work after 4 because it was too dark to see in the winter but he could drive himself to work before 6 am and home after 4. Hmmmm.....
Could not work weekends because he had a part time security job making 40k a year and after 6 months they would pay for all of his college. When he finished school he would go full time with them for 80k a year.
Oh, and he was an all state running back in high school, should have gotten drafted straight to the nfl but chose not to.
Was in a band in high school that openned for metalica in Dallas on 2 different occasions.
Dude had issues.

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
I worked with a guy who called in sick because the power was off in the neighborhood so his garage door opener would not work to get his car out of the garage.

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
I worked with a guy who called in sick because the power was off in the neighborhood so his garage door opener would not work to get his car out of the garage.
That may just be incompetent. Or a convenient excuse. It amazes me how many people do not know how the most basic things in our lifes work. Like pulling the little string on the door and lifting it yourself.
But, you know.... some people....:banghead:

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
That may just be incompetent. Or a convenient excuse. It amazes me how many people do not know how the most basic things in our lifes work. Like pulling the little string on the door and lifting it yourself.
On a grocery store parking lot and old lady was trapped inside her locked Cadillac on a 100f day. People were freaking out screaming for someone to break the window and get this poor frantic woman out of the car. I went over there and this poor lady was totally freaking out pushing the button to unlock the door and it wasn't working. She was truly wet with sweat. I told her to grab the manual lock and pull up. She did and the car unmocked. True story!

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
On a grocery store parking lot and old lady was trapped inside her locked Cadillac on a 100f day. People were freaking out screaming for someone to break the window and get this poor frantic woman out of the car. I went over there and this poor lady was totally freaking out pushing the button to unlock the door and it wasn't working. She was truly wet with sweat. I told her to grab the manual lock and pull up. She did and the car unmocked. True story!
But you had a chance to break windows - probably at least half of them before anyone asked why you weren't breaking the window of the door she needed to get out of

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
Definitely not a ruse to get the day off. If I told you he was dumber than a box of rocks, I'd mostly be afraid that I might offend some rocks. Nice guy, though. :ROFLMAO: