What's new

Per Lew over on CW

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
We need to band together as a group to help smokers in every state (regardless of whether we live there or not) derail proposed legislation that restricts our right to enjoy a lawful product or unfairly taxes us to death.

Pleasnantly, this e-mail is asking for your help to SUPPORT a tobacco bill for a change.

In the State of Washington a measure has been introduced to REDUCE the tax on cigars from an astronomical 129% to a less astronomical number of 75% (still ridiculous, but better than before).

If you people would just take a moment of your time to email the folowing people, simply stating that you are in favor of House Bill 2303

mcintire.jim@leg.wa.gov
hunter.ross@leg.wa.gov
orcutt.ed@leg.wa.gov
roach.dan@leg.wa.gov
ahern.john@leg.wa.gov
conway.steve@leg.wa.gov
ericksen.doug@leg.wa.gov
hasegawa.bob@leg.wa.gov
santos.sharon@leg.wa.gov

and the following people that you are in favor of Senate Bill 6097

fraser.karen@leg.wa.gov
doumit.mark@leg.wa.gov
zarelli.joseph@leg.wa.gov
brandland.dale@leg.wa.gov
fairley.darlene@leg.wa.gov
kohl-welles.jeanne@leg.wa.gov
parlette.linda@leg.wa.gov
pflug.cheryl@leg.wa.gov
pridemore.craig@leg.wa.gov
rasmussen.marilyn@leg.wa.gov
regala.debbie@leg.wa.gov
roach.pam@leg.wa.gov
rockefeller.phil@leg.wa.gov
thibaudeau.pat@leg.wa.gov

It would help our fellow smokers and retailers who have decided to live and work in Washington State.

I believe this sort of message iss going to become fairly common as we move through the year. As a group, we need to help each other if we are to retain the few rights we still have left.

tripp

MASTER SHAKE
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Damn that is robbery.
Here in Kentucky they just introduced about a 10 cent a pack tax hike and I tought that was bad enven thou I dont smoke cigs it still spills over to us one way or another.