What's new

Perdomo Reserve Cabinet Selection

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This Cuban-seed Nicaraguan wanted to be smoked tonight. It's the Champagne R (Robusto) 5" x 54 ring version out of this line.

What a beautiful cigar to behold! From the gold-toned cello, to the oversized band, to the silky-smooth, near toothless shade wrapper with no visible veins, this semi-torpedo figurado cries out for attention.

Prelight aroma is mild, and full of coffee. The light is easy, full of smoke, and redolent with spice. This will be a medium-full flavored cigar. The draw is easy, the burn even, and it produces a hard, snowy-white ash.

It asserts itself immediately. This smoke packs a bit of a punch. For a seasoned smoker it's about right, for a newbie, it might be a little strong. Strong flavors of coffee and paprika, with the bite of black pepper.

This is a slow burning smoke, one to set aside for when you have time to enjoy. What I liked about it more than anything, it starts off full flavored, but NEVER becomes overpowering. Yeah, it's a strong smoke...but it's one you can hang with.

For my friends in the US who can't normally get Cubans, this is a great alternative. This is one FINE smoke. I'm headed to the cigar shop tomorrow to grab a handful of these. I'm going to rate it a "1" on the Cigar Intelligence Agency scale...and I don't hand out 1's indiscriminately.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
tedski said:
Where do you find these for sale at a decent price?
They are at CBID tedski. I love them. Had a Perdomo event at my local Brick and Mortar this past weekend. I ended up buying a box of the silvers and getting about half of box of the golds as well. Great cigars.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I haven't tried these yet, but sounds like something I need to investigate. So far the best I can find for a single price is 6.80 from the stores I deal with at the moment.