What's new

Petit Coronas

Cigar_Ben

NiceTightAsh.com
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Guys,

What are your favorites? I was thinking about buying a sampler because these are perfect for me to smoke at work. I have some party shorts, original PLs, one Boli and 1 Monte #4. Haven't tried them yet, but the Party short is a dead man walking.

Ben

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
The Punch RS #12 is very nice...I also smoked an Uppman PC recently that was very good. The PC, or Mareva, is probably my favorite vitola.

1f1fan

Toast!
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Petit Corona's
PL PC
Upmann #4

For Minuto's:
All of them!
Party Shorts
Boli CJ
SCdH El Principe
RASCC

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I used to love the monte 4's until I had the party shorts!! now I can't get enough of them. I would have to buy them with age on them because I know they won't stay in the humidor that long.

Boxdoctor

Jefe de la Herf
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I,m confused... I thought you were asking about petit coronas 5.125 x 42
My list:
PL pc
Boli pc
Flor de Cano corona ( actually a pc )
Punch RS # 12
RApc

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
if you are talking about small cigars, and not just pc's. I like many of them, but here is my order

party short
RASCC
Trini Reyes
Punch RS12
siglo 1

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I was and always will be hooked on the Party Shorts, but I have started liking the Boli PC and the Monte 4 as good or even better. Of course you can't leave out the PL PC's. Great morning smoke!

Christofer

Helluva Habano Herfer
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I just tried a Por Larranaga PC (Mareva) and it's now a toss up between the Party Short, the Bolivar PC and the Cohiba Siglo II for me. Juan Lopez is nice too, as is the ERDM.

Tough choices. Need to order at least a box of each to truly test ;)

Can't go wrong with the Party Shorts though.

Chris

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I think you will find that after everyone chimes in on this thread you will have most of the Cuban PC's listed...I think the cuban's do a great job with the Mareva sized cigars...they are all good, just depends on what you are looking for in taste profile..at different times I look for different taste, that is how I choose the one I want to smoke.....buy them all and you will have a great selection to choose from :smt072 ....I guess I was a lot of help, :smt077 this will be my standard answer to all purchase options :lol: :lol:

Cigar_Ben

NiceTightAsh.com
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
JgButler said:
I was and always will be hooked on the Party Shorts, but I have started liking the Boli PC and the Monte 4 as good or even better. Of course you can't leave out the PL PC's. Great morning smoke!
I had one Monte #4 and thought it was horrible, but maybe I should give it another chance.

Cigar_Ben

NiceTightAsh.com
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Bman said:
I think you will find that after everyone chimes in on this thread you will have most of the Cuban PC's listed...I think the cuban's do a great job with the Mareva sized cigars...they are all good, just depends on what you are looking for in taste profile..at different times I look for different taste, that is how I choose the one I want to smoke.....buy them all and you will have a great selection to choose from :smt072 ....I guess I was a lot of help, :smt077 this will be my standard answer to all purchase options :lol: :lol:

If I wasn't about to buy an engagement ring, that would be an option.... :)

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
Any opinion on the Juan Lopez PC? I'm in a group buy so I'll find out later this month ... but wondered what to expect. Do these need time or are the '04s smoking nicely?