What's new

Pew pew pew sales

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
what mailing lists do you guys subscribe to for the deals?

Palmetto state armory is decent but im looking for more deals

Lmk

Thanks bro

Ps: guns are cool, but yall don't have to post them next to a cigar. Its corny

Thebutcher

testing testing.....is this thing on?
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Chuck here are a couple I use.

classic firearms

Primary arms

Brovo company
Botach Tactical I have used Botach a few times WARNING there shipping can be slow! I have always received my orders but it can take time. they had some killer sales on magazines and it was worth the wait but dam

I also have bought a bunch of used stuff on ar15.com in the equipment exchange

AR 15.com

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0

Thebutcher

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Brovo Company has outstanding guns (AR15 platform)

Classic firearms has a lot of surplus arms,rifels and pistols along with the usual ar type stuff and some what I would consider exotic weapon systems

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
what mailing lists do you guys subscribe to for the deals?

Palmetto state armory is decent but im looking for more deals

Lmk

Thanks bro

Ps: guns are cool, but yall don't have to post them next to a cigar. Its corny
Check out Bear Creek Arsenal. You can get decent build kits from Grid Defense.
Moriarity Arms has mixed reviews. I bought an upper from them that is decent, but not exceptional. I would say buyer beware from them. I bought an upper from Bravo Company. It’s quality stuff. You won’t find many deals there.

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Guns and gun parts along with ammo is being swept off the shelves by a nervous public. Tons of stuff is on back order right now.

Thebutcher

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Guns and gun parts along with ammo is being swept off the shelves by a nervous public. Tons of stuff is on back order right now.
@boltman is NOT wrong, ammo has all but vanished guns and parts come back in stock and disappear soon after.
if your looking for an AR it might be best to buy a compleat upper (when available ) and a lower or lower parts and put it together your self ,but if they come available jump on it.
ammo wasn't this scarce even after the first Obama election . there is real concern about civil unrest out there!!

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
If you’re looking for something in particular, gunbroker.com is a good place to start - on the one hand, it’s kinda like eBay and there are people trying to sell crap. But on the other hand, it’s a popular enough site that a lot of the major distributors sell new stuff through it and you can use it to see who’s got the best prices.

Outside of that, Davidson’s galleryofguns.com is a good distributor, and classicfirearms.com is a fun mailing list if you’re into that kind of stuff

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Not mailing lists, but I've had much better luck recently with the secondary market. There are, of course, lots of knuckleheads trying to price gouge; but, lots of items and deals still to be had.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I use these database search websites for stuff. But what you're asking for depends on what you're looking for. I could offer some webshops to check out but I don't know what you're looking for. The resources differ with the run of the mill pieces/platforms and then the sporting, hunting, collecting stuff. But for general searches on deal I'll look at the linked sites and then for specific oddities for the collection I'll check out gunbroker, gunauction, and gunsinternational.
wikiarms.com
gun.deals
ammoseek.com