What's new

Philadelphia/ midatlantic --Fuentemania Opus X box prices?

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Anyone been to Holts in Philadelphia for the September "Fuentemania" event? Usually they have a ton of Opus available by the box and I'm thinking about taking the plunge and picking up a box or two this year--anyone remember what the prices were? I'm not looking for anything too special edition or rare or anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Holts has some great prices for sure....sounds like a Road Trip for Opus. ..Fuente. ..Sharks and Philly Cheese Steak.
Not a bad idea either. Too far to road trip for me but a flight for the weekend wouldn't be a bad idea at all! Going to look into that

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Sometimes they have them available sometimes they don't .... Holts members usually get first dibs on stuff and store gets mobbed and raided at opening ...plus people reserve things ahead of time ... So really don't know till you get there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tobacco Giant

Conn. Broadleaf Slayer
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
I go just about every year and yes they are sold at those prices. Depending on availability, obviously, but they do usually sell casa fuentes by that box at those prices. I picked some up (3 boxes/bundles of Opus, not Casa) for a fellow brother at the event last year, would be happy to do the same this year for anyone who needs some. Or if people are making a road trip I'd love to stop by the shop and meet some fellow BOTL.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I go just about every year and yes they are sold at those prices. Depending on availability, obviously, but they do usually sell casa fuentes by that box at those prices. I picked some up (3 boxes/bundles of Opus, not Casa) for a fellow brother at the event last year, would be happy to do the same this year for anyone who needs some. Or if people are making a road trip I'd love to stop by the shop and meet some fellow BOTL.
If you really don't mind, I'll take you up on that offer :) Now to just remember 6 months from now!