What's new

Phoenix Nascar Race

smokem94

BoM Sept. 05
Rating - 100%
147   0   0
Roxborough Park CO, Soon to be Wapiti, Wyoming
I have never been to a Nascar race but a vendor is taking us to Phoenix for golf and the race. I will be there Nov. 9th, 10th, and 11th staying at Wild Horse Pass Resort. Randy??????? you going to be around???? Ken???
Any advice on watching a race??? What to do where to go?? Anyone available to meet up and smoke??

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
I've been twice to California Speedway and a few at talledega when I was a kid.. Bring ear plugs, or buy them there. Otherwise your ears will ring for a couple of days. There are always cigar smokers at the races, so don't worry about lighting up, you won't be the only one. I can't wait for the CA race to come again. The girls at NASCAR are great and drunk.

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
Mike :
U will have a blast, Best thing for hear protection (spend the $$ rent a Fan View, look for the Nextel tents), I'll send ya a email....
Wish I was going to be around that weekend, I'll be in Vegas at the Big Smoke,,,,
Have fun, take pic, and u will be hooked trust me, nothing like seeing a Race live and for FREE, U lucky Dog
Have Fun Big Guy...........

Boppa-Wasch

BoM March '07
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
You will have the time of your life.......if that Vendor ever gets tickets to Bristol.......grab'em. Follow BradMc's advice, if you can't get track view(which is KICKASS) atleast get a scanner. And by all means, take extra ear plugs. oh......and keep yours eyes open for babes in tight .............whatever!

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
Awesome Mike! A 1 mile tri-oval and you should be able to see a lot, depending on where you're sitting.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Yall will have ta change that cowboy hat for a baseball cap cowboy. Have fun.

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
Have a great time Mike. I might plan a race next year with a customer that likes NASCAR.

Some guy named Randy that used to frequent BOTL lives in those parts. If you find him, tell him we all say hello and don't be such a stranger.