I'm just asking if they're good
I live in an RV
I haven't posted my address you'll never get it
No
Don't
Stop
I'm out of town for the next XX years
I don't have a mailbox
My wife says...(that just gets her hit too)

Last edited:

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
hahahaha, that's a great list. I'd only add that emphatically stating IN CAPS that you are NOT MOOCHING will be treated with equal indifference.

thejavaman

BoM December 2012
Rating - 100%
160   0   0
Haha. I'll add "I've never had/tried xxx" as being one of the main phrases that get you in trouble around these parts too. :)

MoJo

BoM March 2013
Rating - 100%
192   0   0
forgot about this one that recently got me in trouble "I'm a pipe newbie and was wondering <insert question> "

Rating - 100%
98   0   0
So I'm sitting here in my RV, and my wife says, "Isn't it great that we will be out of town for the next however many years that we want"? It is nice now that we no longer have a mailbox, or an address that anyone knows. As we roll through another town I spot a cigar shop that looks interesting, and from the back I hear.."NO! Don't stop!" But of course I do. There is this one HTF cigar that I have heard about and I want to ask the guys in the shop if they are good. Turns out they are just a small shop with only a couple accounts, so I drop a LP and Crowned Heads bomb on them and run out the door before they can return fire.

Oh, and did I mention that I was drunk the day my momma got out of prison?

rev.b

Master of Mayhem * BoM 1/14
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
so i'm sitting here in my rv, and my wife says, "isn't it great that we will be out of town for the next however many years that we want"? It is nice now that we no longer have a mailbox, or an address that anyone knows. As we roll through another town i spot a cigar shop that looks interesting, and from the back i hear.."no! Don't stop!" but of course i do. There is this one htf cigar that i have heard about and i want to ask the guys in the shop if they are good. Turns out they are just a small shop with only a couple accounts, so i drop a lp and crowned heads bomb on them and run out the door before they can return fire.

Oh, and did i mention that i was drunk the day my momma got out of prison?
hahahahaha!!!