• Opus X Destino Siglo Lancero

Votes: 23 59.0%
  • BOTL DE Corona Gorda 2013

Votes: 7 17.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
These are a couple I have been bombed a while ago or recently. I am going to light one up tomorrow night at midnight for my 21st. I don't make a big deal out of birthdays most of the time, but my boss gave me the night off and said to go out haha. So a cigar and a bottle of Champagne with friends is the plan tomorrow. Now just to pick the cigar to start the next chapter.

Thank you to all the brothers I have gotten to know over the past year. I never did the fraternity thing in college. But this has undoubtedly been my "brotherhood."

Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Haha because I'm not trying I be up all night haha. And the Champange is just in the spirit of it. The place I'm going has a bottle for 20 bucks. For whoever all shows up I can get them a glass haha.
FFP gets my vote solely based on its the only one out of the 3 I have had. I would go with some bourbon though but that's just me. Hell it's your birthday, why smoke just one?

Iholmes

I-hole
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Sounds like you've got a fun night ahead of you! I remember mine very well, make sure enjoy all of those around. I still talk to every single person that was there with me on my 21st

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Happy Birthday to you Brother!!! :) watch that Champagne cuz it'll make you feel like hell the next day if too much is ingested as would any alcoholic beverage. But the sweet stuff really makes you feel like hell. Have fun Brother and be safe. I don't remember too much of my 21 birthday mainly cuz I worked in a club and my boss kept giving me shots and shooters. Don't remember too much of the strip clubs and damn sure don't remember puking on the side of the road. Hahaha I do remember feeling like crap the next morning though. Not fun!!! Hahaha.

Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Happy Birthday to you Brother!!! :) watch that Champagne cuz it'll make you feel like hell the next day if too much is ingested as would any alcoholic beverage. But the sweet stuff really makes you feel like hell. Have fun Brother and be safe. I don't remember too much of my 21 birthday mainly cuz I worked in a club and my boss kept giving me shots and shooters. Don't remember too much of the strip clubs and damn sure don't remember puking on the side of the road. Hahaha I do remember feeling like crap the next morning though. Not fun!!! Hahaha.
That sounds awesome haha! Except the puking part.....hoping that doesn't occur haha

Rating - 100%
45   0   0
I say, first, happy birthday! Second, smoke the FFP. That Lancero is my favorite cigar on the list (I've actually had all three thanks to some generous brothers on this board), but I'd say that the lance is more appropriate for a time you can focus on the cigar and I imagine your birthday will not be that. Plus, you'll look like a baller smoking that FFP.

Can't go wrong either way though. Have fun, stay safe.

Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Ordered pizza, watched scarface, had a perdomo 10th Purito by the pool. Getting ready to head out now and packing the travel humi. Thanks for voting guys, looks like the lance is the way to go.