Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Don Pepin Cuban Classic Corona

Votes: 50 55.6%
  • Oliva Serie G Churchill

Votes: 18 20.0%

• Total voters
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Definitely the Brazilias, as I share a lot of my cigars with my friends, and the Brazilia is a consistent favorite for everyone.

Though I don't understand this poll at all. hahaha

Jimmy Robusto

Fire up a Hog Leg!
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Definitely the brazillia, I'm really liking those. I've never had a Pepin cigar but at least with the Brazillia I'd know what I was getting, yummy!

Rating - 100%
188   0   0
Brazilia would be tempting because I haven't had the Gol...but I don't think I could turn down a box of Pepin's for that price.

Rating - 100%
110   0   0
Definitely the Brazilias, as I share a lot of my cigars with my friends, and the Brazilia is a consistent favorite for everyone.

Though I don't understand this poll at all. hahaha
Maybe the B&M he works at is giving these boxes away for $5 a pop and we just reserved our box? I'm sure PMs will be coming to each of us to set up payment and for shipping info. You watch! When it happens I'll want to give Halon a big wet:kiss: tongue, no tongue, his choice.:rolling:

JRL

Formerly known as Jeeper
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
I went with the Pepins cause I have not had one. I do love the brazilias though. Hell I would take two of each for that price.

Fidel

Deceased Dictator
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I`d be tickled pink if someone offered me a box of ANY decent smoke for 5 clams. I`m more of a robusto guy myself. I went with the DPs, but the Oliva Gs were tempting too.

mnelson

Matthew
Rating - 98.3%
104   1   0
i would take the pepin if it was bigger than the corona, i have never smoked that size Olivia but that blend is definitely VERY good.

Plus it helps i am not as big of a Pepin whore like some of you......

:innocent:

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Like the Oliva blend a lot also, so I voted for that. Though the Pepin and Brazlia are both great too. Gold, I dunno. I can't remember if I had one or not. If I did I wasn't impressed much cause I don't remember!