What's new

Picked up an Aristocrat

Rating - 100%
167   0   0
So I walk into my favorite cigar shop today and low and behold this beauty is sitting there for sale....

Apparently, some was told by doctor, wife, kids, to stop smoking. He brought this in and the owner bought it and the dried out sticks inside....

I have been looking for one of these for a while now and at under $400.00 this was a steal I think.....

It appears to be the Standard Aristocrat, Dimensions: 22"W x 25"D x 29" H, Retail cost $995.00 + $150.00 shipping....

Only problem is that I swore of buying cigars for the rest of the year........:hammersma

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Only problem is that I swore of buying cigars for the rest of the year........:hammersma
Now that's some funny shit! :eyepoke:

You know what's coming out anyday now...

I guess you're not going to be running out of space now needing to sell any of that great stuff you've been picking up! :argh:

Congratulations :applause:

Rating - 100%
167   0   0
Great buy my friend! :thumbsup:

....where is the humidification unit/system located?

It actually just sits on the bottom in the back corner but I had it in my car when I took the picture. It is basically an approx 8"x4"x4" box with a wick in the center, a lid, and a fan on top.... It is controlled by the Habitat Monitor.

The wick is disposable and needs to be changed every 3 to 6 months or so.....