What's new

Picked up BF4 for XBOX one

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
All I can say is... DAYummmmmmm!!

What a difference. Better graphics, better sound, HUGE games. better vehicle control, (choppers are sooo smooth to fly)

Can't wait to get into some serious matches!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
All I can say is... DAYummmmmmm!!

What a difference. Better graphics, better sound, HUGE games. better vehicle control, (choppers are sooo smooth to fly)

Can't wait to get into some serious matches!
What's your GT? I'll shoot (pun intended) you an invite. I'm in Charlotte as well, maybe a Herf sometime? My Gt == Smaug

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
jcon1006 is my GT. I love BF4 Best shooter game out there. Although I know some people love COD. I tried Ghosts and I thought it was the worst game ever. My opinion of course.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Haven't seem anyone on. I'll add you to the xbox one but you really don't send invites with it from what I gather. My son has the 360 in his room so I'm not using it right now.

Would be nice to have a Titanfall group too. Playing solo sucks.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah on the Xbox One you only follow someone. Granted we can add you back and then we'll be friends on there. But pretty sure it doesn't even alert you if you get followed. I know they came out with that update last week or so. So that all might have changed. I haven't been on playing. Only just watched a Blu-ray.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
You should be able to add friends on xbox.com or on the Xbox One. Following is an option for just lurking on someone (as far as I understand it). I'm on xbone, YakAngler. I really only play BF4 and NHL. Can't wait for that to come out.
Also http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/ is a great resource for viewing your stats and achievements (unlocks)
if you just want stats...
http://bf4stats.com/xone/YakAngler (just replace my gamertag with yours)

end super nerd gamer post.