What's new

Pink

The_Other

One card shy...
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone. I've got a question for you that you might find rather humorous. My birthday is coming up in Sept. and I've requested from Jesse that I would really like my own cigar accessories, but I would like them to be PINK!. I'm not normally that girly by nature, but in this area, I'm just digging on pink. SO, that being said, if anyone knows, or has seen any accessories that are pink, pinkish, or heck, I'll even take other such girly colors, I'd be most interested in a link or something thrown my way.

Thanks! :lady:

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
I saw a pink otterbox or maybe it was the x-treme, but that is all I could find. Xikar has a real cool looking metalic rainbow finish cutter. sorry no links

The_Other

One card shy...
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

OH!OH! I LIKE!

Very cool!
I think I've seen the xicar rainbow finished cutter too. Jess did find that one awhile back. That might be the one I go with, but if I remember, it's pricey. The lighters are nice too. I just wish I could combine them. I prefer the silver and pink one, but I wish it were a torch one.

Thanks for for the links!

David

<b>Co-founder</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
I'm surprised he doesn't already have some pink stuff you can borrow. :dunno:

The_Other

One card shy...
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
That's the cutter I've seen that I like. :) I'm sure someone around here knows if it's a good one or not? It's xikar, which I hear is darn spiffy, but all I've ever used is Jesse's Palio, and some cheap crappy one which would make a steak knife look good.
I bought the cheaper Xikar, and I love it. I don't think there is any difference in the cheap ones and that one, except the look. Lifetime warranty as well.:thumbsup: