What's new

Pipe Collection!

Angry Bill

2x BoM, BoY '08
Staff member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
I smoke a pipe from time to time during the month. Thought it would be nice to see folks collection of pipes. My collection goes from a Ser Jacabo, Dunhill, Peterson to Jess Chonowitzh. Here are a few pics of my pipes and tobaccos.

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
Although it's hard to get much detail from the pics, they look like nice pipes.

Is that a Cannoy wax drip?

oneaday

2007 BoY
Rating - 100%
112   0   0
Nice collections fellas. I'm smoking my pipes several times a week now and enjoying learning about the different blends. What I have discovered is that I enjoy tobacco that has some age, DUH.

Now that I'm trying to find aged tobacco, I'm surfing the pipe sites more than the cigar sites.

Until a couple of the bros here showed me the light I thought Borkum Riff was exotic stuff.
Many thanks again to Ted and Fox.

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
Ken ... you should hook up with Bruce over on Club Stogie. He fell hard for pipes and vintage tobacco this year and can probably tell you some choice places to investigate. He's way out of my league though ... :lookaroun

Angry Bill

2x BoM, BoY '08
Staff member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
Some of the tobacco in my jars is over 10 years old. It smokes very cool and tastes even better. There are not too many "tinned" blends that I like. Hey, that's why this is our addiction. The fun in trying everything and not closing your mind.

Fidel

Deceased Dictator
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Very nice, gentlemen!

...Until a couple of the bros here showed me the light I thought Borkum Riff was exotic stuff...
LOL... The first bowl I ever smoked was of Borkum Riff, so I`ll probably always be fond of the stuff.

GWN

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Here's my "collection".
My first pipe. Just bought it yesterday and have yet to fire it up. Want to grab some cleaners and pipe tool first. And I need to find a better source for tobbaco. That tin cost me $28.50 with all the taxes up here (plus GST and PST on top of that)

jmatkins

BoM January 08
Rating - 99%
159   1   0
Nice collection everyone. I have not given Pipes a try so far. I might try one some day, for now I will listen to your comments.