Pipe Secret Santa 2017

Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Fourth Annual Pipe Secret Santa!!
If you're interested, then please read and follow the rules:
You MUST have:
Minimum 30 posts
Minimum of 3 months on the board.
Minimum of 5 positive trader feedbacks OR 2 positive feedbacks AND have participated in the pipe newbie trade.
Subject to approval and at my discretion.

Please PM me if you're interested and include the address you want the package shipped to and if you do not want alcohol or other items. I also ask you to post, in this thread, two items: blend TYPES you enjoy smoking (not brands etc.- we’ll all get to that later) and blends you CANNOT smoke. PM me if you will ship outside of CONUS. It should be understood if you ask to participate and are non-CONUS, YOU except the risk.

Deadline Date to sign up: Nov. 10th
Assignment Date: By Nov. 29th
Packages MUST be sent out by: Dec. 15th

You will send an amount of pipe tobacco equivalent to $40 MSRP (can send more if you want to) bomb to your Pipe Secret Santa recipient. Please send pipe tobacco that you enjoy and would also be happy to receive as a gift. You can include what you want in the package (pipes and/or accessories, coffee, treats, liquor, etc.) and you can also have more than the required equivalent to $40 MSRP. But, it MUST include pipe tobacco equivalent to $40 MSRP. Usually guys go over & beyond, but you need to meet the minimum.

The idea of the Pipe Secret Santa is to try and fool the person you're sending your package to, however, this is not mandatory! You can use your own return address if you are not comfortable with this. I will get the names out to the players on or before Nov. 29th. This will give you time to post your questions and get your responses.

To ask questions behind a cover, feel free to log in to the username Piper Santa and the password is pipechristmas16

Because of past mess ups of others in the cigar Secret Santa, intentional or not, if you do not deliver on your end, you will be banned from BOTL. Don't goof and forget.
If all of this looks similar to cigar Secret Santa- you’d be correct. Special thanks to Eric for allowing it again this year. HERE WE GO!
Participants:
1. Whtwtrman79-received
2. jvonier-received
3. Deadman's Point-received
4. JZBdano-received
5. Sweemzander-received
6. CaptainRon-received
7. Cigarblunk-received
8. Cgraunke-received
9. Kcmontie-received
10. Highlander-received
11. Stin187- received
12. Rdomfoto-received
13. Jsnake-received

Last edited:

OleVaSmoker

Leafman
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don’t meet some of the requirements and with my job(s) this is the busiest part of my year unfortunately. Great too see y’all carrying on the secret Santa in the pipes section!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
61   0   0
I'm in again!
2. Balkans/Orientals: I am starting to enjoy these, I would love to try a blend you really like.
3. Latakia: I like it as long as it's not dominating the blend. Sometimes I crave a Lat bomb but never 2 bowls in a row (or in a week).
4. Aros: I don't have a lot of experience with them. If I'm around a crowd I'll smoke em.
Dislikes:
Devil Fired Kentucky: I'm sure I've enjoyed some blended in small doses but MB Bold Kentucky type blends are not for me.
Zach, thank you for organizing this again.