What's new

Pittsburgh Herf

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I know we have quite a few members here from around the Pittsburgh area. I know "Pittsburgh" is roughly a 50 mile radius from outside the city so we aren't all entirely close to each other. Anyway I would love to plan a date to do a Pittsburgh herf. I have met quite a few members near Pittsburgh, but they were all traveling... unless the Pittsburgh crew is lame and hides in their basements.

We could do it at several places, somewhere in the city (Blend is nice but their policies are meh), CLB in Washington (That club that has been posted here before, its a BYO whatever type of place) or somewhere else.

Lets get this ball rolling.

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Definitely hiding in my basement. Lol. But, with that being said, I'd love to see a Pgh Herf. Currently living in Uniontown, but my wife and I are looking for houses in/around Peters Twp and Canonsburg.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
We could meetup at Allegheny Smokeworks they have a nice lounge. Never been to Bloom's but I hear they have a nice lounge with byob.

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
@egledhill @apnutter @Griz
I would definitely like to participate in this. I think we are better going with a byob kind of place myself, but I've never been to the places in the city proper.
Rocky Patel's new BURN in the North Shore is pretty nice. Swanky even. Cigar prices were terrible and the food was pretty decently priced. Booze was up there though. $84 for a glass of McAllan 18yr. $22 for Bookers and Ardbeg Uigeadail.

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
We could meetup at Allegheny Smokeworks they have a nice lounge. Never been to Bloom's but I hear they have a nice lounge with byob.
I like ASW but their lounge is pretty tiny. More than 4 or 5 guys and it's kinda cramped. Dirty Dog's has a lot of room and is byob. McKeesport is probably a bit too out of the way for everyone though.

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I know we have quite a few members here from around the Pittsburgh area. I know "Pittsburgh" is roughly a 50 mile radius from outside the city so we aren't all entirely close to each other. Anyway I would love to plan a date to do a Pittsburgh herf. I have met quite a few members near Pittsburgh, but they were all traveling... unless the Pittsburgh crew is lame and hides in their basements.

We could do it at several places, somewhere in the city (Blend is nice but their policies are meh), CLB in Washington (That club that has been posted here before, its a BYO whatever type of place) or somewhere else.

Lets get this ball rolling.
I’m hiding in my basement now... fuck all yinz for judging me.

For real tho, I’m down to herf somewhere as long as I don’t get forced ot at work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I like ASW but their lounge is pretty tiny. More than 4 or 5 guys and it's kinda cramped. Dirty Dog's has a lot of room and is byob. McKeesport is probably a bit too out of the way for everyone though.
BURN downtown is pretty spacious but not BYOB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk