What's new

Plandemic discussion

Boudie

DONOR
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
"Plandemic" meaning how are we going to get our lives back to near normal? As recently as last week wife's work was planning to return to the office mid May now they are saying mid July. We are trying to go on vacation but do not know what will be open or the best way to get there.

I don't think there can be any kind of reasonable plan by anyone until there is a vaccine or better treatments for the disease.

usmcpurcell

Dutch
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I have 0 faith in our government haven’t in a very, very long time. So the company I work for employs thousands. The building I work in alone, 350 employees a day enter the building which has not shutdown for any period of time mind you. Had two confirmed cases. Over three weeks ago. Yet there’s been no transmission of it since then. My county and state refuse to put up recovery numbers. I personally think this has been another Operation Mockingbird.

ChuckMejia

The General
DONOR
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
"Plandemic" meaning how are we going to get our lives back to near normal? As recently as last week wife's work was planning to return to the office mid May now they are saying mid July. We are trying to go on vacation but do not know what will be open or the best way to get there.

I don't think there can be any kind of reasonable plan by anyone until there is a vaccine or better treatments for the disease.
YouTube plandemic its a video

Opie

DONOR
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
YouTube plandemic its a video
the link I watched has been taken down. not sure if there are more.

I don't believe her 100%, something seems off about it all.
I do not believe the gov't is looking out for our best interests here. we're not being told the truth, and I don't expect that to change.
people need to think for themselves, instead of believing everything on tv.

Boudie

DONOR
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Ok, Plandemic on YouTube. @ChuckMejia I though you where beyond looking at YouTube. If @Opie says it's suspect I'll believe him

I just got finished having a "discussion" with my wife for repeating something she saw on social media.

ChuckMejia

The General
DONOR
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Ok, Plandemic on YouTube. @ChuckMejia I though you where beyond looking at YouTube. If @Opie says it's suspect I'll believe him

I just got finished having a "discussion" with my wife for repeating something she saw on social media.
I didn't take it as gospel but its for sure interesting I definitely recommend at least watching it

As with any documentary, I'm sure some of it is false

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
DONOR
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
GF and I go through this a few times a week. She sees something on FB, starts panicking and repeating it to all her friends and family. I have to talk her off the ledge with a little reality check. :LOL:

Opie

DONOR
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
I didn't take it as gospel but its for sure interesting I definitely recommend at least watching it

As with any documentary, I'm sure some of it is false
agreed, it's worth watching. I think there are some truths in there. holding back an inexpensive cure, in hopes of a new patent and making lots of money..... that sounds exactly like something a politician would do.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've dealt with two types of viruses in my life. The biological type, such as flu, and the program type, such as a computer virus. I have seen no evidence personally or anyone I know personally regarding the biological type. However, almost everyone I know appears infected by the program type. Common strategies of computer viruses is to first get you startled, and you're more inclined to react to something negative like "you're gonna die", than you would if they just simply offered something positive...it's human nature. That initially causes the infection and I see the propagation on every screen, 24/7. The first step in remediation of these types of viruses is to disconnect from all external networks (quarantine).

Boudie

DONOR
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Typical non-peer reviewed YouTube video that I warn my wife about. A couple of credible bits of information are manipulated to build a narrative that ends up going beyond reasonable thought.

ChuckMejia

The General
DONOR
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Typical non-peer reviewed YouTube video that I warn my wife about. A couple of credible bits of information are manipulated to build a narrative that ends up going beyond reasonable thought.
I feel that this world is so far gone due to social media that if the truth was out there for us to see... half would automatically reject it as propaganda

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
I would take most information with a grain of salt on YouTube. If it was taken down due to TOS issues then it might be worth a view.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
True, but then again places like YouTube and Facebook etc are notorious for taking down posts without reason

They have a reason. It's just buried in the TOS. Unfortunately, independent creators will be booted if they cross the mainstream narrative, ie those with deep pockets.