What's new

Plandemic discussion

ChuckMejia

The General
DONOR
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
They have a reason. It's just buried in the TOS. Unfortunately, independent creators will be booted if they cross the mainstream narrative, ie those with deep pockets.
Yeah its a shame that "freedom" gets bought out quick when it comes to online platforms.

I guess thats why people love reddit

Boudie

DONOR
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Unfortunately many of the people I know are not ………….enough to filter good information from bad. Something fits a narrative they have already embraced and anything that supports their beliefs is truth. Why is there still racism in our country? Why do people buy Lottery tickets?

Opie

DONOR
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
Unfortunately many of the people I know are not ………….enough to filter good information from bad. Something fits a narrative they have already embraced and anything that supports their beliefs is truth. Why is there still racism in our country? Why do people buy Lottery tickets?
You can’t win if you don’t play ! :ROFLMAO:

Dran

"That guy"
DONOR
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Well over a thousand employees at my company, all come through the same entrance, use the same hand scanners, and we had 4 cases spread over the last month, 3 at once the a 4th 3 weeks later. There's always more to every story, and multiple versions of the truth. Wash your hands.... Stop touching your face.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

ChuckMejia

The General
DONOR
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Leave my scratchers and power ball quick picks alone

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I can understand it being rolled back slow in states like mine(WA) where there were major outbreaks. But I also am confused as to why people like myself who are still working full time from home and getting a full paycheck, need to be given tax payer money. Thats a little strange to me. None of the provisions for further "stimulus" checks have seemed to have had any provision that I could discern for filtering out the "Currently gainfully employed" from those who have been put out.

ChuckMejia

The General
DONOR
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
I can understand it being rolled back slow in states like mine(WA) where there were major outbreaks. But I also am confused as to why people like myself who are still working full time from home and getting a full paycheck, need to be given tax payer money. Thats a little strange to me. None of the provisions for further "stimulus" checks have seemed to have had any provision that I could discern for filtering out the "Currently gainfully employed" from those who have been put out.
Because if they didn't, people would complain

Theres always someone complaining

I hope i see the end of unlimited welfare in my lifetime. I hope they implement limits and stick to them.

I drive past a low income complex daily, there are plenty of 40k cars out there.

Boudie

DONOR
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Enforce common sense rules. Hold companies that decide to open responsible for enforcing the rules. Declare a national emergency and produce all the masks and sanitizers we can possibly use. Adapt work schedules to reduce staff concentrations. We can return to work but some people will complain about the inconvenience.

ChuckMejia

The General
DONOR
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Enforce common sense rules. Hold companies that decide to open responsible for enforcing the rules. Declare a national emergency and produce all the masks and sanitizers we can possibly use. Adapt work schedules to reduce staff concentrations. We can return to work but some people will complain about the inconvenience.
They will have to. Too many business owners closing down permanently. There's only so much loss that we can take.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
So, did I catch the wrong Plandemic? The one about 5G and covid being a cover for it?

I have heard 5G is some bad news, but wow.

regarding reopening... I don’t know what to believe. Seems like organized control or conditioning in a way. Already Being told a “second wave” coming, death rates much higher... but, no where near the millions of the Spanish Flu - yet, living like it’s the plague.

lots of info out there - what’s truth anymore? I just want a haircut - that’s truth.

ChuckMejia

The General
DONOR
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
So, did I catch the wrong Plandemic? The one about 5G and covid being a cover for it?

I have heard 5G is some bad news, but wow.

regarding reopening... I don’t know what to believe. Seems like organized control or conditioning in a way. Already Being told a “second wave” coming, death rates much higher... but, no where near the millions of the Spanish Flu - yet, living like it’s the plague.

lots of info out there - what’s truth anymore? I just want a haircut - that’s truth.
I been getting mine cut once a week at the barbershop :)