What's new

Pleasure to be here

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was just told about the site by an avid smoker and a member of the site. I have been a member of cigar forums in the past, but hope this one is much better. If anyone has any tips or pointers they could give on efficiently using the site and/or getting to know the procedures, it would be greatly appreciated. I am interested in some trading and in aquiring much knowledge about the vast world of cigars, and i hope to find it here!!
Thanks,
mike

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Hi Mike and Welcome to BOTL!
Like Todd said, the "New Posts" button is great. I was just wondering how many times a day I hit that one! The "advanced search" can be pretty handy too. Have a look around and don't forget to check out the Trading Zone. There are alot of knowledgeable people here so jump on in if you have any questions or comments. We look forward to learning from your experience as well!
Brian

David

<b>Co-founder</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
Howdy Mike! Be sure to check out the stickies in each forum that list the guidelines for that particular forum.

Welcome!

tripp

MASTER SHAKE
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Welcome aboard and be sure to check out the what do you do and what else do you do thread in the Introduction room.

It is a great way to learn about the others and for the others to learn about you.

You are going to love it here, plenty of info from a lot of great people.