What's new

Pluckers

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Hey Mike, Heath and Greg. I called up the Round Rock Pluckers and asked if they allowed smokers on the Patio. I was told that they do but not in the outside bar portion. Apparently they have another section past the outside bar portion that is a little patio that smokers are allowed to smoke at. So hit me with your thoughts on it.

BTW Mike, I called that farmers market and left a message with the lady I was directed to, she is suppose to call me back with a total, since she was not in the store.:clap:

Jason

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Hey I dont think I will be able to make this :( We were talking about doing this today right? Or was it Sunday I forget?

J. Did you get the pm with the total I paid from the factory?

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
J. Did you get the pm with the total I paid from the factory?
Yeah, and I havecalled that lady at the farmers market the last 3 days and she is a hard one to catch. I keep leaving her messages to call me and she has not called me back. I will keep calling her.

Yeah Pluckers was going to be our Herf today. But no worries, if you have something to do we can still meetup on Sunday. I will post something up about Sunday either tonight or tomorrow.

J

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Heath. It looks like MikeS and Greg are not going to make it for the Herf. Since the weather is getting nasty how bout we just call it a day for this friday and we meet up on Sunday. I will post later tonight or tomorrow to see where everyone wants to meet up on Sunday. Sorry it fell apart for tonight.

J

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hey guys--sorry for my not catching this thread. Got sidetracked in some other threads and also with tons of work (doh!). I'm guessing we're on for Sunday (tomorrow), but do we have a location yet? Pluckers, or are we heading to LW?

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Ok. I will head over to Woodrows about 1:30. I will check the post here before I leave to see if anything changes. Greg is going to miss today because he is packing up his house.

GuyMcBeerdrinker

poonsmith
Rating - 90%
20   2   1
dang, I remember when we almost got tossed from my room freshman year because because we tossed an entire box of eaten plucker's wings on the balcony door of the chicks that lives across the breezeway from us.

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Well Heath and I had another nice smoke at woodrows. Wish Mike and Greg could have joined in today. I am going to be out of town next weekend so I will miss any herfs next weekend in Austin. We will have to get together again when I get back from Dallas.

J