What's new

Pocket Cigar Cases

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
I have been looking getting one of these three finger cases.

Anyone have one? Pluses/Minuses? Does it provide enough protection? Does it fit in your pocket? Any and all opinions are appreciated regardlesss if you have one or not.

Any other options you think might work would be helpful as well.

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
I tend to use my caddy for most situations, but this works really well if heading out somewhere to smoke when I only want to take a couple of smokes...the one I have is hard side (plastic), but that's a really nice looking one you have listed.

Slammer

arf arf
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I used to use to carry one all of the time. They fit great in your pant pocket or the inner pocket of a suit coat and the size accomodated most cigars quite well.

owljones

habanoholics anonymous
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
I bought a 3 finger case for robustos thinking I would be smoking them exclusively. I realized that I liked other formats better so now I carry around individual tubes. If you're going to be carrying around 3 of the same size cigars, this is the way to go.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I have a four finger just like it (well it is 4 and it's a Pheasant, and it's green leather, but other than that...) and it's a great to have when I don't need an otterbox with me. No downsides, have had any sticks damaged or anything.